Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thedarkbeast596's Test Results

2 posters

Go down

Thedarkbeast596's Test Results Empty Thedarkbeast596's Test Results

Post by PLivingston Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:03 am

Match Results
(PLivingston) vs (Thedarkbeast596)
(Chaos Spirit Fairies) vs. (Gravekeepers)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 39/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 8/10 - Necrovalley already does what imperial iron wall does.

Extra Deck: 10/10 - I understand your choice for every card used.

Notes on Deck: Your deck is good and is able to deal with other decks. I like that you have an answer to stop almost everything I try to do. This can help to really give you the advantage. You are also able to pull of alot of good rank 4 monsters while still being able to have the upper hand. That gravekeeper discard spell is the most annoying card I ever play against.

Match Performance Total: 23/35

Use of Cards: 8/10

Concentration: 4/10

Control of the Duel: 8/10

Siding Skills: 3/5

Ruling Test Score: 0/10

Notes on Performance: You have a side deck, but none of the cards you sided came up in the duel. You were able to have a decent amount of control over the duel. Game 1 kinda sucked for you because you drew into 3 tombs and that really screwed you over. You did well in the third duel where I tried to see how you could handle a difficult situation. You were able to get over the first turn Exciton and win the duel accordingly. Was a fun duel and would enjoy dueling you again sometime!

Final Score: 68/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green! Enjoy your stay at VDA!
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Thedarkbeast596's Test Results Empty Re: Thedarkbeast596's Test Results

Post by ~Nickz Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:05 am

Welcome to VDA
~Nickz
~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0