Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-_-'s Test Results

4 posters

Go down

-_-'s Test Results Empty -_-'s Test Results

Post by D-Boyz Monster Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:02 am

Match Results
(Cookie Monster) vs (-_-)
(Constellars) vs. (Destiny Heroes)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 29/45

Main Deck Structure: 8/15 You need to have more useful cards in your main deck, Torrential Tribute, Solemn Warning, Forbidden Lance, Wiretap, Breakthrough Skill are all useful cards which would fit in the main deck while cards like Mallet, Skill Drain, Duality (It's 2 or done imo) Scapegoat don't really help the flow of this deck all that much and should be taken out of the deck because the purpose of a deck is to have a consistent flow and not just be able to stall out all duel.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 Based on the limited amount of plays I saw his cards seemed to flow together pretty decently to say the least, but there could be cards added that I listed above that could give the deck better synergy.

Side Deck: 5/10 - There are a lot of things I would change here, Call of the Haunted is not a very good card to have in the side deck and you should consider taking it out and adding some Flying C's. Duality, Summoner Monk, and Mallet also are bad side deck cards and you should definitely take them out and add stuff like Nobleman of Crossout, Vanity Emptiness, Breakthrough Skill, Malevolent Catastrophe.

Extra Deck: 8/10 - His Extra Deck is decent, I would however try to make room for Castel, Exciton Knight, and possibly Giant Hand because those cards can be useful against the decks that are currently being played.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 20/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 He used the cards in a pretty decent way based on what he was given in both of the duels and seemed to know what he was doing.

Concentration: 5/10 He forgot that I had used forbidden lance on my Pleiades and tries to use Mirror Force on it later in the turn, he also forgot that Pleiades lost 800 attack when I attacked him and wouldn't of realized it had I not told him.

Control of the Duel: 4/10 He never really had control in either duel or managed to get anything going in the duels. He managed to clear my field once but that was about it and he failed to capitalize on the chance he had.

Siding Skills: 3/5 He sided in the best cards possible given his limited resources to stop my deck in his side, but the cards he sided out would of had a more profound effect on my deck and might of been able to hinder me more then what he sided in ended up doing.

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 54/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to PRISM GREEN
D-Boyz Monster
D-Boyz Monster

DA Record : 15-0-9
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

-_-'s Test Results Empty Re: -_-'s Test Results

Post by ._. Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 am

misspelled my name lol, deck is still in alpha XD and constellars are a bad choice for testing because of how quick and good they are, it doesn't allow you to see the other player duel, their deck, a lot really XD but #420yoloswag4jesus
._.
._.

DA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyGloves Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:12 am

._. wrote:misspelled my name lol, deck is still in alpha XD and constellars are a bad choice for testing because of how quick and good they are, it doesn't allow you to see the other player duel, their deck, a lot really XD but #420yoloswag4jesus
I agree wid constellar being bad choice for testing only because of theorio's with rusty-sama.
RustyGloves
RustyGloves

DA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:52 am

Constellars are allowed so long as the tester tones down the usage and does not try too hard to win, but at the moment, things are still being revamped in our testing system, so at the moment, they are allowed. That being said, I will be awarding and locking this topic. Congratulations on making Prism
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down