Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Vale's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vale's test results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:44 am

Match Results
jackachu vs PrincessVale
Jurrac vs. peacekeepers (custom deck name)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 15/45

Main Deck Structure: 6/15

Possible changes:
I would only run 2 Breaker, seeing as you run MST.
I wouln't run 3 Defender, 1 or 2 is enough.
Curran/Pikeru aren't really good. There are better cards if you want to burn your opp/heal yourself.
Valkyria isn't really that good either.
Calming magic literally won't do anything against a deck other than artifacts.
Gravity Bind isn't good with XYZs around.
I would run more reactive traps, not just ones for attacks i.e. Bottomless, Torrential, Compulsory, Warning, Breakthrough etc.

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10

Side Deck: 1/10 -

Decree is a good side deck card, but not with the amount of traps you're running.
Another Curran/Pikeru won't do anything.
Bottomless should be mained.
Use up all 15 slots in the side deck.

Extra Deck: 2/10 -

Alchemic Magician isn't really too good.
Downerd magician is good, but I'd only run 1 if any as there are so many good generic rank 4s.
Cowboy should be at 1.
Maestroke and Utopia, where good, aren't really some of the best options anymore (like they were in 2012), so I'd drop them.
Again I'd use up all 15 spaces.
Some good level 4s you can run are Exciton, 101, Castel, Abyss Dweller, RagnaZero, Heartlandraco, Requiem in Beserk, Cairngorgon, Diamond Dire Wolf, etc.
I would include some XYZs for Dark Magician/DMG Dracossack, Big Eye, Ebon Magician, Bounzer, M7, Gauntlet Launcher and Gaia Dragon are some options.

Notes on Deck: There are better options where going for a Spellcaster deck (not counting SB although they are the best), but as it's your custom deck you probably won't change it up completely.

When making Side Decks in the future, try and use cards that hurt the meta, like for example now the meta is Shaddoll/BA/Tellarknights, so things like Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Light-Imprisoning Mirror, Soul Drain, Debunk, Pulling the Rug, Nobleman of Crossout, Stygian Dirge etc. are good choices. Make sure you run 15 cards, if you have the space (and as it's DN not irl you have access to any card), there's no reason to not run 15.

When making Extra Decks in the future, just run 1 of each thing, unless it's a vital card that you really want to go into everytime you make an XYZ/Synchro (i.e. Gear Gigant for a machine deck or Laggia for a dinosaur deck), and try and run the best options available. Again make sure you have 15 cards in it.

Match Performance Total: 23/35

Use of Cards: 6/10

No big problems, just you didn't really do to much to me.

Concentration: 10/10

No problems.

Control of the Duel: 7/10

Control was great, but as you run a lack of reactive traps and you just have things to stop attacks, you had no way to stop me once I used a monster to get out of your locks.

Siding Skills: 0/5

No evidence any siding was done.

Ruling Test Score: 2/10

Notes on Performance:

On paper your deck should've ruined my deck, seeing as I rely heavily on spells and you can stop me from using over 50% of my deck with the field spell and with the Gravity Bund/Messenger of Peace, you stop 12.5%% more of my deck, as I can't get to you to use the effects of Guaiba and Dino.

But in reality, you managed to lock me, but I stopped you easily. Your lack of reactive traps made it easy for me to get rid of things with Castel/MST/Blaster, then proceed to establish a good field presence and go on to win.

Final Score: 40/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue, I hope you enjoy your stay!

D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top