Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Sean's Re-test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean's Re-test

Post by Sevencolors on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Match Results
(<<<<) vs (^^^^)
(Constellear) vs. (Heros)
Result of the Duel: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 26/45

Main Deck Structure: 10/15 Okay so I myself haven't seen or used heros much but i know that you do not need the star seraph monsters in there. With all the consistency cards you have i would replace those with a way to either special summon mist or a way to deal with back row. the 4 free slots from replacing the star seraph would be more than enough to get one of those options taken care of. Other problem is you don't need more then two mask charge, yes it recycles but is cloggy at three. honestly i would like to see one more fake hero in the deck because it would proc mist and even bring it back to hand while saving your normal summon so you can even use the mask you just got for free.

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 with the rota and E calls there is no problem searching but the star seraphs are really bad. The rest runs fairly smoothly.

Side Deck: 4/10 - i give 4 points because you had cards that would work well with your deck and counter a lot at the same time but minus 6 because everything but the two overworked were one ofs. the whole point of a side deck is to counter another deck and how will you do that if you can;t even draw the card you just put in?

Extra Deck: 6/10 - you don't need escuridao, only need one hoga, no need for core, and shining should be run at two.

Notes on Deck: ^^

Match Performance Total: 18/35

Use of Cards: 5/10 -both duels testee ran through all his cards at the very start and was GG after that. Sense btoh games were so identical other than the single monster i used i can't really tell if he used his spell/traps well because he rarelly got any. Oh he used a breakthrough on my pollux.

Concentration: 9/10 ya he forgot darklaws effect for the detached materials from 101 so minus one.

Control of the Duel: 0/10 none ever, I sat on one monster both games and that was that. G1 was a 101 and G2 was an omega as soon as i got rid of dark law he had nothing he could do.

Siding Skills: 2/5 sided what he could i guess.

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 46/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to the luxury of staying in green.

Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean's Re-test

Post by NmbrHntr on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Locked it. Not like he's going anywhere.

~~~ NMBRHNTR64
NmbrHntr

DA Record : 12-0-7
SA Record : 2-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top