Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

thejayfiles results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thejayfiles results

Post by Sevencolors on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Match Results
(<<<<) vs (^^^^)
(Constellar) vs. (scrap)
Result of the Duel: testee won 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 28/45

Main Deck Structure: 10/15 - Shark shouldn't be at three at most shark should be at two but i wouldn't run him at all. Scraps have plenty of search and draw power to be able to play without shark at all. scrap goblin Doesn't need to be at three either, most of the time all you need is one but some people run it at two for consistency. I would take out the meklords especially sense you are only running one wisel and one emperor granel. The meklors can be kinda cloggy and with the few you are running drawing into them would be devestating. add a third scrapyard, also you need a solemn. Solemn warning is basic staple in just about every deck.

Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 all the scrap stuff worked well together but with all the cloggy threes like shark and goblin making plays is harder to do and it take longer to get set up properly for plays. take out 1-2 of each and try and find something else.

Side Deck: 5/10 - Leo and star eater in the side is a bad idea, orthros in side is also a bad idea, 90 percent of the time you want monsters in main especially extra deck monsters and main play making like orthros same things apply to the mirror force, d-prison, and wild tornado.

Extra Deck: 7/10 - it looks okay i suppose but i would take out the two lv 5 synchros because the only way you have to get those out is with the single scrap searcher you have and that isn't so convenient, also take out the gottoms, and add another twin.

Notes on Deck: ^^^

Match Performance Total: 24/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 early game you would play safe which is good but mid late game testee blew through cards faster than charlie sheen could go through a line of coke. Try to avoid uneeded summons and play safer.

Concentration: 6/10 -forgot about tenkis effect, didn't know that scrap twins effects didn't go off if the card selected for destruction left the field before hand and forgot about the d-prison and mirror force i "accidentally" sent to grave instead of putting back to hand and ended up getting steam rolled after colliding into them. also didn;t know that pollux eff didn;t trigger and tried to shark on his summon.

Control of the Duel: 7/10 i mean he won the match but he won game three after Dcing 4 times and finally getting a good opening hand then staying.. not trying to say he did it on purpose but yea.

Siding Skills: 3/5 taking out all three of your supply squad was a terrible idea. keep those in for draw power.

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^

Final Score: 62/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green

Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: thejayfiles results

Post by ~Nickz on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Nice work

~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0