Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

SwerveSultan's Retest Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SwerveSultan's Retest Results

Post by PLivingston on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:25 am

Match Results
(PLivingston) vs (SwerveSultan)
(Gravekeepers) vs. (ShaddollFacts)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 38/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10

Side Deck: 7/10 - Maxx C should moslty be used at 2 and Chain Dispersion should be at 2. Both are more cloggy sides and really can be reduced to help with another card or 2.

Extra Deck: 9/10 - Elgrystal is kinda strange, you only have 1 way to summon it if you aren't against a fire deck.

Notes on Deck: The vanity in the main deck should be removed if you are going to side 2 vanity. The deck itself is built to work with itself. 3 Dragon is a bit much if you are running artifacts because you have enough spell and trap hate to handle it. The deck is built nicely aside from the above comments. I really like the deck build you have here.

Match Performance Total: 33/35

Use of Cards: 10/10

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 10/10

Siding Skills: 3/5

Ruling Test Score: 8/10

Notes on Performance: You used your cards to the highest of their ability and you made no mistakes during the duel. Not a single moment did you let control slip to me. Good way of holding the duel in your favor and you have a good grasp on using your deck. The only problem was siding. You had more options than you would have though to when it came to using your side and you also ended up not siding anything. Aside from that you did very well against my GK's and I had a very fun duel.

Final Score: 89/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.

Welcome to Disigma Red!

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top