Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Maestro's test results

Go down

Mr. Maestro's test results  Empty Mr. Maestro's test results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs Mr.Maestro
Atlanteans vs. 4 Axis Fire Fist
Result of the Duel: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 31/45

Main Deck Structure: 11/15

So my associate that plays Fire Fist said that running Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Rooster in 4 Axis Fire Fist isn't a good idea, which I agree with so I'd replace that. He recommended Brotherhood of the Fire Fist- Boar as a replacement for one of them.

3 Vanity in main is a bit of an overkill, I'd run 2 in main at max. Maxx"C" is also a side deck card and running at 3 in the main is major overkill.

My associate also says you don't need Pot of Duality as Fire Fist has enough consistency.

Main Deck Synergy: 7/10

Side Deck: 6/10 -

I know Dark decks are 2 of the "Big 3", but running 3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror is an overkill really, as that is just limiting space in your side deck and 2 will serve you just as well.

You don't need Fairy Wind, it hurts you and Spell Shattering Arrow is better if you want to get rid of spells and Wiretap or Seven Tools of the Bandit is a better option if you want to stop traps. You don't need Black Horn of Heaven in there at all, it will help you in some match-ups, but you should really main it or not use it, but that coupled with what I said before with the 3 copies taking too much space, it's just taking up unnecessary space.

Extra Deck: 7/10 -

Why is Tsukuyomi in there, you can't even summon it. You don't need Emeral in there, as there are much better options like Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon. I don't agree on some of the other cards in there, as there are better options like the one I just mentioned and stuff like Abyss Dweller.

Notes on Deck: The deck is mostly there, but you have s
a few small terrible options for the deck in the main/side/extra.

Match Performance Total: 29/35

Use of Cards: 9/10

Mostly good, although you made a few questionable plays.

Concentration: 8/10

-2 You set a spell/trap card then used Mystical Space Typhoon on my backrow, now my backrow wasn't Mystical Space Typhoon, but if it was I would've punished you, so it's still a missplay.

Control of the Duel: 8/10

The only control you had was the fact that you can pop things with Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear/Gorilla and the one turn XYZ with Coach Soldier Wolfbark. You didn't have traps to back anything up

Siding Skills: 3/5 (I would give 3.5 if I could)

You sided in the best cards, although siding out Breakthrough Skill would've been a better card the Compulsory Evacuation Device, as the main reason I'm using most of my effects is the cost to get the atlanteans into the grave, so negating the second additional part wouldn't really hurt me and you sided out the Time-Space Trap Holes, which was quesionable, as that time you would've thought I was running some weird Meramails as they were most of my monsters I played and Mermails Special Summon from the hand often.

Ruling Test Score: 8/10

Notes on Performance: You did well, although I managed to win the second game, the Brotherhood of the Fire Fist Bears/Coach Soldier Wolfbarks ended up beating me the other games.

Final Score: 74/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green, I hope you enjoy your stay!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down