Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian_Pichu's test results

Go down

Asian_Pichu's test results Empty Asian_Pichu's test results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs Asian_Pichu
Atlantean vs. Shaddolche
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 34/45

Main Deck Structure: 11/15

You don't need Effect Veiler and Breakthrough Skill in the main at the same time. Pick one or the other and stick to that (in your case I'd go for Breakthrough Skill, as you don't run any synchros for Effect Veiler anyway (which is the major reason someone would run it over Breakthrough Skill)).

I'd run 3 Madolche Hootkcakes and 2 Madolche Messengelao instead of the other way around.

You don't need 3 Shaddoll Hedgehog unless you are playing pure Shaddoll (and then most of them aren't running 3). I'd drop that down to 2.

You don't need Shaddoll Hound.

You should be running 2 Shaddoll Falco if you are playing Shaddolls, as without this 2 Beasts isn't a good idea at all.

I wouldn't run Shaddoll Core over an actual trap like Vanity's Emptiness etc., as it doesn't help that much.

With the Shaddolls you have you don't need 3 Sinister Shadow games, I'd drop that down to 2.

Main Deck Synergy: 7/10

Side Deck: 7/10 -

I would run Debunk over D.D. Crow as it stops the meta more effectively.

Is De-Fusion really the best way to stop Shaddolls?

You Don't need Mask of Restrict, I would agree if Batteryman/Hieratics/Monarchs were a thing, but even though they are good decks, they aren't in this meta. I would replace it for something else.

You don't need Prideful Roar, you are running it to get over Apoqliphort Towers which isn't bad, but it's better to just stop the deck from pendulum summoning, is it not? Which is why I'd side something else to stop that deck. Also, I heard that a lot of builds don't run Apoqliphort Towers anyway.

Extra Deck: 9/10 -

There are cards better than Excalibur, the only real reason I would see to use it is Apoqliphort Towers, which like I said isn't that big of a deal and if they have it out you are going to lose most of the time anyway, as they will just pendulum a bunch again next turn.

Notes on Deck: A few dodgy choices, but other than that I like the deck. I always like to see different Madolche variants (seeing as I have been playing them since before they cam out in the TCG).

Match Performance Total: 30/35

Use of Cards: 9/10

Very good.

Concentration: 10/10

I didn't see any errors.

Control of the Duel: 8/10

It was good, although I feel like you should run a couple more traps to increase control.

Siding Skills: 4/5

I agree on D.D. Crow and Mind Crush, but I don't think Maxx "C" was worth it as much as the others.

I would've sided out the 2 Effect Veilers first over the 2 Shaddolls/the Madolche Chateau you sided out, as most of my effects are just there for the costs, so negating them doesn't help that much.

Ruling Test Score: 7/10

Notes on Performance: You did great on the duel, although second game I would've had you if 1 of my monsters has 100 more attack (or I had Cowboy).

Final Score: 81/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green, I hope you enjoy your stay.
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down