Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Fresh's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fresh's test results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs Williamsftd
Traptrix vs. Madolche Hands
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 35/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15

Very good deck. I would make a few minor changes but nothing major.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 5/10 -

You don't need 3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, drop it to 2. You don't need Light-Imprisoning Mirror at all no one plays Tellarknights any more. You don't need And the Band Played on, there are better was of stopping XYZs, for example Black Horn of Heaven (not like I'd recommend siding that either). You don't need 3 Flying "C", it's only really good in the BA matchup and I wouldn't run 3.

Extra Deck: 9/10 -

The extra is very good, although I don't think Zenmaines is as good as Dark Rebelion XYZ Dragon, or some other rank 3s.

Notes on Deck: The deck is well built, just the siding options need to be better.

Match Performance Total: 19/35

Use of Cards: 5/10

A lot of errors (but mostly concentration wise), but what you did was pretty good.

Concentration: -6/10

-2 Didn't shuffle Madolche Hootcake into deck until I reminded the testee.
-2 Put Vanity's Emptiness on CL1 so his Fire Hand didn't get to special summon an Ice Hand.
-2 Didn't correct me when I special summoned in attack mode for the effect of Traptrix Dionaea.
-2 Didn't add Madolche Hootcake back to hand with Chateau on field when it was shuffled into deck for the effect of Madolche Anjelly.
-2 Didn't shuffle Madolche Magileine when I used Pulling the Rug on it.
-2 Let me discard a card that wasn't random for Mind Crush.
-2 Didn't attack with Fire Hand, when it was pretty obvious I didn't have Dimensional Prison or I would've used it already.
-2 Didn't put Madolche Hootcake in his hand after I used Solemn Warning on its effect.

I could give -2 for you not detaching the material before sending what I targeted with Number 101: Silent Honor ARK to my side of the field (but I'll assume that was a mistake.)

Control of the Duel: 8/10

Control was good.

Siding Skills: 5/5

Not siding anything was probably the best.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 63/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green, I hope you enjoy your stay!

D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top