Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

LightPhoenix's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LightPhoenix's Test Results

Post by Ryuk on Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Sorry the test was late and weird i was doing some stuff with the family and all that but finally we got your test results

Match Results
(Ryuk) vs (LightPhoenix)
(Fire King) vs. (Gladiator Beast)
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 15/45

Main Deck Structure: 6/15
The monsters look good i guess ,the ones i would take out are dimacari , in the spells add one tenki and proving ground because it adds more consistency to the deck and take one lance out ,and last the traps the only thing ill say is dont use 1 card of cards like trap stun , mind crush , mirror force ,etc because some of them are good at 2 or 3

Main Deck Synergy: 7/10

Side Deck: 0/10 -
No Side

Extra Deck: 2/10 -
Theres a big lack of extra deck that you could fill with really good cards that we have this format but with all this the things i would take out of the extra is the Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut because the way you use the deck you wont get it out that much , and the third essedarii just cuz you wont use three in a duel

Notes on Deck:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Match Performance Total: 6/35

Use of Cards: 4/10
The use of cards was kinda bad but not that bad he didnt use some of his effects and kinda miss used the fusion he had with the safe zone because that couldve saved him in the second part of the duel

Concentration: 0/10
Forgot the part of the special summoning when they attack of his monsters and thats the special part of the deck and you didnt noticed some of my monsters not being beast warriors and my tenkis and messed up with mind crush and my torrential tribute

Control of the Duel: 2/10
There wasnt much control on his part , the only thing he could do was using his backrow that was actually stopping me of getting the win but still the only control you had was that

Siding Skills: 0/5
No Side

Ruling Test Score: ?/10
No ruling test for now
Notes on Performance:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Final Score: 21/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue

DA Record : 2-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top