Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

The_Dark_Magician's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The_Dark_Magician's Test Results

Post by PLivingston on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:13 am

Match Results
(PLivingston) vs (The_Dark_Magician)
(Fluffal) vs. (Gagaga)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 23/45

Main Deck Structure: 7/15

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 0/10 - Nonexistent

Extra Deck: 8/10 - Good but could use cards that help more. I recommend using Castel instead of Adreus.

Notes on Deck: You have cards in your deck that should be run at multiples or not at all. Upstart goblin isn't a card to run at 1 and you would be better off running it at 3 or 0. Wiretap and Dimensional prison are also cards that should be run at 2. The deck runs with itself but gets really weird draws and has you draw dead a decent amount of times. I like the idea though.

Match Performance Total: 17/35

Use of Cards: 8/10

Concentration: 4/10

Control of the Duel: 5/10

Siding Skills: 0/5

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance: You used your cards to your advantage but you had a big confusion with magi magi girl and gagaga academy. You had control of the duel during game 2 but i had most of the control during games 1 and 3. You could also work on understanding the use of your cards when they've been activated so that you don't run into weird and unfix able situations. It was a fun duel and I really enjoyed it!

Final Score: 47/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue! Enjoy your stay at VDA!

DA Record : 2-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The_Dark_Magician's Test Results

Post by The_Dark_Magician on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:19 am

The fact you missed (which i just realized) is my dead draws for monsters. If i can't get into gagaga girl/gagaga magician, i'd be stuck with only low level monsters. I need to add some rank 2's into the mix.
The_Dark_Magician

DA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nickz on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Welcome to VDA

~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PLivingston on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:38 pm

The_Dark_Magician wrote:The fact you missed (which i just realized) is my dead draws for monsters. If i can't get into gagaga girl/gagaga magician, i'd be stuck with only low level monsters. I need to add some rank 2's into the mix.

I mean when you didn't draw dead you sacked sooooo. You should just add more consistency into the deck to get you that OTK.

DA Record : 2-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top