Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

g&b's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

g&b's test results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs Green&BlackDemon
Baby Raccoons vs. Shaddoll
Result of the Duel: 2-1 (6/10)

Deck Rating Total: 36/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15

I don't like burst rebirth in the deck at all, especially when you are running it over Vanity's Emptiness, which is one of the best cards in the format. I don't think Trap Stun is really too worth it in Shaddoll either.

The main deck is well built though.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10

Side Deck: 6/10 -

Swords of Concealing Light isn't too good.
Triple Dust Tornado isn't worth it, especially when you have 3 Mystical Space Typhoon and 2 Trap Stun in your main. If it's for the Qliphort match-up run Fairy Wind or Spell Shattering Arrow instead.
Triple Mind crush isn't worth it either.
Mistake isn't really worth it either.

Extra Deck: 9/10 -

It's good, although I feel like the Number 103: Ragnazero (even though it's good) should be replaced with a rank 3 or 5, as with only rank 4s, you aren't covering enough really.

Notes on Deck: The deck is mostly good, although I'd change the side deck a bit and honestly, Shaddoll variants are much better than pure Shaddoll.

Match Performance Total: 30/35

Use of Cards: 9/10

Very good.

Concentration: 10/10

Didn't see any errors.

Control of the Duel: 7/10

Control was good, although the fact I managed to win 1 game and that I had good fields at time shows that it wasn't all in your favor.

However, I feel like you winning game 3 was almost solely off the fact you managed to have double Mystical Space Typhoon, taking out my Macro Cosmos (which would've hurt you severely by how the game went on) and my other trap.

Siding Skills: 4/5

You sided in really well for game 2, although game 3 I feel like siding out BLS/Solemn Warning out to bring in Shaddoll Core/Mystical Space Typoon wasn't worth it (Shaddoll Core more so)

Ruling Test Score: 10/10

Notes on Performance: You played great.

Final Score: 82/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green, I hope you enjoy your stay!

D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top