Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Rareforce32's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rareforce32's Test Results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs (Fairy Tail) Rare
Baby Raccoons vs. Heraldic Beasts
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 32/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15

Unicorn is one of the best cards in the deck so I'd run it at 3, same with Heraldry Reborn.
Raigeki is better than Dark Hole.
I think Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force/Rank-Up-Magic Numeron Force is better than Rank-Up-Magic Limited Barian's Force.
Mirror Force isn't too good now-a-days, I 100% wouldn't run it over Vanity's Emptiness.
While Dimensional Prison is good, it falls into the same boat as Mirror Force in that it isn't as good as Vanity's Emptiness.
Trap Stun should really be at 2 for it to be useful.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 4/10 -

Prohibition isn't really worth it (unless 90% of people are playing one deck that can easily lose to prohibition), there are better options. (I'd run a Psi-Blocker if you want to keep something Prohibitionesque).
There are a lot of cards better than Big Burn.
Breakthrough Skill is fine in the side, although I would main it.
You don't really need a single Light-Imprisoning Mirror.
Skill Drain at 1 is pointless.
Vanity's Emptiness should be in your main.
Number 85: Crazy Box should just be in your extra deck or nowhere.

Extra Deck: 8/10 -

Playing Number 39: Utopia for Number 39: Utopia Ray V is useless.
Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer is better than Number 50: Blackship of Corn.

Notes on Deck: There are a lot of better options for the side deck and some changes for the main deck, but it's not a bad deck.

Match Performance Total: 17/35

Use of Cards: 8/10

Not too many errors.

Concentration: 2/10

-2 Forgot Herladic Beast Leo's effect.
-2 Told me to take damage when I had a face-down monster that he destroyed with Number 39: Utopia Ray V's effect.
-2 Didn't use Solemn Warning when with what I had played it was obvious I was going to blow it up.
-2 Played Advanced Heraldry Art when I had Fabled Unicore, so he lost the Advanced Heraldry Art.

Control of the Duel: 5/10

Honestly there wasn't too much control.
The only thing you have going for you is Xyzs and the only way you get much advantage is Evilswarm Exciton Knight. (Honestly I let you summon that game 2 (which was the game you went on to win), as I could've stopped it with the backrow).

Siding Skills: 2/5

What you sided in/out wasn't that bad, but siding in 1 Prohibition, Breakthrough Skill and Vanity's Emptiness and then sided in a further Prohibition in game 2 isn't really going to help you.

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Notes on Performance: You didn't play badly, you just made some concentration errors, which hurt your score a lot.

Final Score: 58/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green, I hope you enjoy your stay!

D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top