Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official VDA Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Thread

5 posters

Go down

Official VDA Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Thread Empty Official VDA Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Thread

Post by Ephemeral Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 am

I thought you people added a Pokemon section or something while I was away. If for some reason, there is one and I'm not seeing it, then just move this thread.

If there already is a thread like this and for some reason I'm double blind today and can't see it, then delete that one and keep this, because it's posted by meeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyways, as the title implies, this will be the official thread for OR/AS. In here, feel free to request anything (serious), such as "Need X shiny with X/X/X/X IVs", or whatever. You may also post your FC here, and I will add them to this post, so everyone can see it and add you. You can also ask questions, discuss, offer help, etc etc. All of it must be related to OR/AS. I'll also allow anything X/Y related since it's also Gen 6. Anything below that, bother Fl0f on Skype. My FC can be found in the spoiler below.

Friend Codes:

Last edited by Ephemeral on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Mr. Logan's friend code.)
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Official VDA Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Thread Empty Re: Official VDA Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Thread

Post by Fluff Fluff Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:28 am

Well that was a project in the making, but I think the idea kinda drifted off amongst the other stuff on staff forum. We officially have one now, and this'll be its first post. I'll give you a free 6 IV pokemon or some shit for doing that <3 Anyway, my friend code is 5472-7899-9458. If anyone wants to add that, go ahead. I'll prob be adding everyone on this thread as is.

Also while I'm at it. Since this'll be for all official trade requests and what not too (instead of making like 50 different subforums for every aspect of ORAS), I'm looking for a few special pokemon:

-Murkrow/Honchrow with hidden ability
-Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed with hidden ability
-Starly/Staravia/Staraptor with hidden ability
-Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with hidden ability
-Snorunt/Froslass with hidden ability

IVs/nature/EVs are irrelevant to me. (ty flame for reminding me). Will trade items, certain mega stones, or certain competitive pokemon I have for any of these. Pokemon I would trade would be 5-6 IVs fully competitive with proper natures, fully EV trained, and a relatively good moveset. Please and thank you.

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Official VDA Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Thread Empty Re: Official VDA Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Thread

Post by PLivingston Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:29 am

Unlike most of you I always aim to complete the pokedex instead of playing competitively. I am bad at pokemon. Not so bad at catching them though. If you wish to help me tell me a legendary you have and would like to trade me, if you value it, then I will give it back after it has been registered in my pokedex.
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Added you, Fl0f. Also, just wondering, along with hidden abilities, do you want any specific natures or IVs along with it? Or just the abilities?

Also, PL, what legendaries are you looking for? I have a few that I can possibly loan you to register in your Pokedex. You need to post your FC, though, so we can all add you. (y)

Edit: I'm also currently looking for a perfect Ditto, if anyone can send me one. I'd be willing to trade upon user request, so just give me a list of things you'd be willing to trade for it.

Also looking for a Slugma with Flame Body; IV and nature are irrelevant. If anyone has one that they'd like to give me, I'll also trade anything upon user request (don't get too carried away with this one, though...)

Just looking for the Ditto, now. Hmu with any offers.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:40 pm

I got a shiny 6iv ditto that im not using if you want it flames lol
ResonatingOctave

DA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:22 pm

I would actually love you if you would trade it to me. What's your FC, and is there anything you want me to get for you? I don't exactly have too much, but I can still try to pick up some things like I'm doing for Fl0f's noob requests.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:22 am

Speaking of noob requests, I've officially gotten my hands on a Gible with rough skin. Currently just need the following with any IVs, natures, and EVs:

-Murkrow/Honchrow with hidden ability
-Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed with hidden ability
-Starly/Staravia/Staraptor with hidden ability
-Snorunt/Froslass with hidden ability
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:37 am

Since you requested "Snorunt/Froslass", I assume you want the Snorunt to be female?
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Ephemeral wrote:Since you requested "Snorunt/Froslass", I assume you want the Snorunt to be female?
Either, tbh. Anything I get is going to be mass bred so as long as it has its hidden ability, I don't care. I can pass it down through a mass inbreeding pool like the great Pokémon trainer I am.
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. logan Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:59 pm

heres my friend code: 4484-9432-6359, tell me if you add me so i can add you also, and fluff i added you already
Mr. logan
Mr. logan

DA Record : 5-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Slight update: I got my Snorunt with Moody. Only looking for last 3 remaining now.

And yea Logan, I'll add you.
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Fluff Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:32 am

Not that anyone was really jumping on it or anything, but I got a Poliwag with hidden ability through wonder trade so that's one thing off my want list lul.

Also, I got like 3-4 adamant, 5 IV Bagon breeds if anyone needs them. 3 of which have Dragon Dance. I also have a adamant, 5 IV, hidden ability, 252 atk/speed Salamence w/o Dragon Dance if anyone wants to trade anything semi significant for it.
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down