Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheLonelyStar's Test Results

Go down

TheLonelyStar's Test Results Empty TheLonelyStar's Test Results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs TheLonelyStar
Plant Madolche vs. Ninja
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 11/45

Main Deck Structure: 4/15

Earth Armor Ninja isn't worth it.
Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja isn't either.
Jurrac Guiba is a weird card to run, although it works, I would suggest 1/2 Hyper Hammerhead for your level 4 dinosaur slot instead.
Lady Ninja Yae isn't worth it.
Masked Ninja Ebisu should be at 1.
Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo should be at 3.
Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke should be at 1 if you're going to run him.
Red Dragon Ninja isn't worth it.
Ultimate Tyranno isn't worth it, you have enough targets for Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation already, instead I'd run two or three Mist Valley Apex Avian for Ninjitsu Art of Transformation.
You should be running 3 Upstart Golden Ninja.
Emergency Provisions isn't good.
Magical Mallet isn't good.
Reinforcement of the Army should be at 3.
Ninjitsu Art of Freezing, Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist and Ninjitsu Art of Decoy aren't worth it, you only want to run Ninjitsu Art of Transformation and Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation.
I would think about running 3 of both the transformations.

I'd recommend looking up a ninja deck on youtube, or if you want I'll make one for you.

Main Deck Synergy: 5/10

Side Deck: 0/10 -

Don't just run a bunch of random cards you didn't fit in your main deck for the side deck. I'd recommend going on sites like TCGPlayer or the ARG site to look at decks that have topped and take cards from their side decks.

Extra Deck: 2/10 -

You only want 1 Heroic Champion - Excalibur and Heroic Champion - Gandiva (although I would maybe just cut Heroic Champion - Gandiva).
You don't want Heroic Champion - Kusanagi.
Number 12: Crimson Dragon Armor Ninja won't be needed when you remove Earth Armor Ninja.
Number 39: Utopia isn't good anymore, it's not 2012.

Again I'd recommend looking up decks on the sites I've mentioned before (specifically level 4 decks) and copy their extra decks and maybe add a higher level xyz for certain possibilities.

Notes on Deck: Nothing I haven't really said already.

Match Performance Total: 8/35

Use of Cards: 5/10

Wasn't terrible, although it never really went anywhere.

Concentration: 0/10

-2 The testee tried to Xyz with a level 3 and a  level 4.
-2 The tesee only targeted 1 card with Masked Ninja Ebsu when he could've targeted more (even though the testee targeted more subsequent turns).
-2 The testee didn't add a card with the effect of Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo after I used  Bottomless Trap Hole on it.
-2 The testee moved a 1600 atk monster to def so I could run it over when my monster also had 1600 atk.
-2 The testee attacked into Psychic Commander for no reason so the testee lost their monster.

Control of the Duel: 3/10

Well you had a lot of traps but you didn't go anywhere, game 1 once I stopped bricking I won easily and game 2 was the same (except I didn't brick so I won a lot faster).

Siding Skills: 0/5

No evidence seen.

Ruling Test Score: 0/10

The testee couldn't take the rulings test and as it won't matter on where they will be placed I'll just make it a 0.

Notes on Performance: I'm not sure if the performance was down to the bad deck or not, but I'm sure if you practice you'd improve either way.

Final Score: 19/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Sphere Blue, I hope you enjoy your stay!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down