Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

E3's Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E3's Test Results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! E3
Continuous Plant Stun vs. Lightsworn Infernoid
Result of the Duel: Testee won: 2-0 (10/10)

Deck Rating Total: 36/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15

I don't really feel like running the Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner is worth it, I mean I know your decks wants to be in the Graveyard more than Shaddolls, but I was looking at some of their lists to see whether the Lumina was really worth it and in the end I decided it wasn't. Which leads into that I don't really think the Solar Recharges are worth it. For replacements I would go for Void Flood and Void Launch  then maybe some other useful cards, like a third Mystical Space Typhoon as you really want 3 against Qliphort (lore related decks though).

Running Breakthrough Skill as your only trap isn't really a good idea, I would run 2 better ones over that.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10

Side Deck: 6/10 -

I'm not sure if you got the wrong "Chain" card, but Chain Destruction isn't good (not like I would run Chain Disappearance at 3 anyway).

Light-Imprisoning Mirror isn't worth it any more as Tellarknights haven't been doing anything recently.

Honestly I would main deck Vanity's Emptiness as either you're going to side it in most of the time or only for OTK decks, if it's the first it should be main decked and if it's the second you should drop it for something better at stopping OTK decks.

Extra Deck: 7/10 -

In terms of level 7 synchros you want to be running Black Rose Dragon.

I know you have a lot in grave often, but you have better options than Daigusto Emeral and Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.

I also feel like there are better options than Number 20: Giga Brilliant.

Notes on Deck: The deck is well built, although there are some improvements mostly in the side.

Match Performance Total: 29/35

Use of Cards: 9/10

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 8/10

Honestly, it was good, but it wouldn't've been this good if I didn't brick both games.

Siding Skills: 2/5

Siding out the Mystical Space Typhoons wasn't a good idea, I mean most of what I did game 1 was set 3 traps. I feel like the way you sided out the Lightsworns could've been better too.

Siding in Chain Destruction wasn't a good plan as the card isn't good and most of the good cards plants will summon are at 1 anyway and it doesn't really hurt them if the ones not at 1 go to the grave.

Siding in Maxx "C" again, while understandable I feel like was a bit hasty seeing as I only played spore, so you wouldn't know what type of plant deck I was playing.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance: I did brick, but you did smash me also, so yeah. In the end you only lost out on red because of siding and rulings, so I'm sure if you improve those areas you'll get red next time.

Final Score: 78/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to Prism Green, I hope you enjoy your stay!

D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top