Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJGAMES12's Retest Results

Go down

DJGAMES12's Retest Results Empty DJGAMES12's Retest Results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:10 am

Match Results
jackachu vs DJGAMES12
Plant Madolche vs. U.A.
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 35/45

Main Deck Structure: 11/15

When you are playing Tour Guide for the target you just want to run 1 or 3 Scarm, you don't need Graff at all so I'd just take it out add the third Scarm and that leaves you an extra spot for some stuff.

I feel like you should run 3 ROTA as without Midfielder you lose the duel.

Battleguard Howling isn't worth it. And I see those Wing Blasts which aren't a half bad idea in the deck but you're running them over a lot of straight up better traps.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10

Side Deck: 8/10 -

You don't need Light-Imprisoning Mirror any more Terllarknights aren't prevalent enough.

You don't want to put extra deck cards in the side like you have with Rhapsody.

Extra Deck: 8/10 -

Adreus and Durandel can be replaced with better rank 5s (a second Volcasaurus and Shark Fortress)

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 16/35

Use of Cards: 7/10

Pretty good.

Concentration: 4/10

-2 Used Mystical Space Typhoon after setting a backrow already that turn meaning I was going to go plus out of the deal with my Mystical Space Typhoon.
-2 Thought that if my Mewfeuille was sent back to the hand by Compulsory its effect wouldn't resolve.
-2 Didn't use Perfect Ace on my Glow-Up Bulb so he lost it to a Goyo Guardian.

Control of the Duel: 2/10

You might've won the one game but that was just from a practically one shot swing and the only resistance you ever had to my plays was a Compulsory Evacuation Device which I saw twice.

Siding Skills: 3/5

Siding in the Spell Shattering Arrows was good, although you should've sided in both the Maxx "C" for the first game not just one for the second game.

The Rhapsody Doesn't really hurt me.

Ruling Test Score: 3/10

Notes on Performance: It was all me really.

Final Score: 58/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Prism Green.
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down