Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Frosty Pigg Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frosty Pigg Test Results

Post by B@TMAN on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Match Results
B@TMAN vs Frosty Pigg
Evilswarm vs. Chaos Dragons
Result of the Duel: Tester won: 2-0 (00/10)

Deck Rating Total: 30/45

Main Deck Structure: 12/15 Chaos dragon run very few traps in main deck but i felt your monster and spell selection needs improvement. focus more on an lightsworn engine for your deck using ryko and lyla for an old fashion chaos dragon build.chaos world isn't needed if your going to run this build.

Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 deck kind of goes together but ls with ryko and lyla with solar recharge puts eclipse right in grave which is needed for this deck.

Side Deck: 5/10
the trap hole card you used vs me you never had on the field but you did side it which counts. you need to update your sidedeck for tier 1 decks because so far i don't see alot of good side cards besides what you used vs me. you dont need dark bribe in your side deck. i recommend wiretap for stopping traps.

Extra Deck: 5/10 - your extra deck is a bit old and needs to be updated. add abyss dweller, 101 silent horror knight, your number 39 utopia shouldn't be there because its not a good xyz monster compared to what people put in their extra deck these days. you have five headed dragon which is good for originality but not great if you have 1 fusion card for it.

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 27/35

Use of Cards: 10/10 you had a bad hand for game 2 but you did try your best.

Concentration: 10/10

Control of the Duel: 2/10

Siding Skills: 5/5 you sided everything you could of vs me but your side needs help "see advice for side deck"

Ruling Test Score: ?/10

Notes on Performance:you did a good job even though you had a dc game loss but i felt your deck needs to be improved a bit but you have a great side deck

Final Score: 57/100
0-50 places you in Sphere Blue
51-85 places you in Prism Green
86-100 places you in Disigma Red.
To
get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a
95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega
challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even
get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to ___Prisma green________

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frosty Pigg Test Results

Post by Comedygamer on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:56 am

I don't see a lot of blues here.... Is it just me or is green a bit easy too achieve? Because on my test I felt like I did not duel at the maximum and yet I got green. By the way, congratulations Frosty Pigg Smile
Comedygamer

DA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiynPride on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Comedygamer wrote:I don't see a lot of blues here.... Is it just me or is green a bit easy too achieve? Because on my test I felt like I did not duel at the maximum and yet I got green. By the way, congratulations Frosty Pigg Smile
There are a lot of blues, they just went inactive. I personally have had a lot of blues I tested.

LiynPride

DA Record : 9-0-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lusterine on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Tbh Evilswarms are pretty op, especially when testing people considering they lock down most decks pretty easily, even if shadow imprisoning mirror is on the field due to their high attacks.
Lusterine

DA Record : 9-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top