Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter-Academies Tour. Round 1!

+10
LOKOS
~Nickz
ThunderChidori
Jokerz
Ciphermask
zactheking
ResonatingOctave
Galaksii
B@TMAN
Nephilim
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Inter-Academies Tour. Round 1! - Page 4 Empty Inter-Academies Tour. Round 1!

Post by LOKOS Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Inter-Academies Tour. Round 1! - Page 4 Drl1twd

Hello there! I am your host LOKOS, and I will gladly welcome you to the Very First:
Inter-Academies Tournament!

This Tournament will take place among 5 other academies, for 6 is the total number of participating academies. This idea was originally presented by DA to other academies, however, GDA had a great part in gather the remaining academies to make this tournament come to life. This is absolutely won't be the only thing to be done between more than 1 academy, this is certainly something that we could do more often do bond our connections with the other online communities.

The Rules:
- All players from all 6 academies will be put in a bracket where they play against each other in a random pairings. Knowing we got 6 participating academies, that makes it a total of 24 participant.

- To make this easier to host, we'll make it a single-elimination bracket. Whoever loses is out of the event. Also, we'll be using Challonge.com since it provides a decent brackets options.

- The brackets are going to be ABSOLUTELY random, meaning, you could end up dueling someone from your OWN academy. At the end, only the winners advances to the next round and so on.

- Rules are going to be simple as well: TCG-only Latest Banlist. Any DC during a duel is judged as a game loss unless there is a CLEAR evidence ON THE FIELD that you can WIN the duel during your next turn. Any use of illegal cards is counted as a round loss, and the member have to switch that card before resuming for the next round using cards from his side deck in the side screen.

- Screenshots are required in case of duel result confirmation issues.

- The hosts of each academy (me) must make sure players can communicate to one another. The host must consistently contact other academies to assure the event works smoothly.

- It's preferable that during the event in case of a trouble arose to contact me personally by PM. Just to keep this topic clean.

- Deck restrictions: The Decks will be post SECE (Secrets of Eternity) TCG only. No Exodia, Stall, Burn, Draw Out, FTK.

- Deck changing and editing after Matches is forbidden. Decklists must be sent to me via PM and Siding screenshots must be made during the match, ant sent to me via PM too.

The Participants:
Spoiler:

AKA=Alpha Knight Academy
NA= North Academy
GDA= Gladiator Duel Academy
VDA= Vylon Dueling Academy
SDA= Shura Duel Academy
DA= Duel Academy
Why am I posting these? Mainly just to make matches simpler. It is easier when you can find the opponent in his academy, and arrange the Duel. Of course you are not Obliged to Join the Academy, but believe me that will make everything easier.

Here we go! It is time to start the Round 1!
Bracket: http://challonge.com/IAT
Deadline: 9 days.
If a match, isn't done by the end of deadline, I will judge the activity, in worst case scenario I will have to flip a coin to decide the winner of the match.

Few notes: Bracket is made completely Randomly.
Don't be shy, try to look for your opponent not only via DN, but also trough their respective academies.
Remember this is a children card game Wink

And with that I wish you guys good luck!

Last edited by LOKOS on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
LOKOS
LOKOS

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Inter-Academies Tour. Round 1! - Page 4 Empty Re: Inter-Academies Tour. Round 1!

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:27 am

Gabe 2 -1 Reesiel gg's

Lets see u in the finals Liyn Very Happy

https://i.imgur.com/ZoJRICw.png
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Inter-Academies Tour. Round 1! - Page 4 Empty Re: Inter-Academies Tour. Round 1!

Post by LOKOS Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:30 pm

So since you both were active I had to do a coin flip, and Luster passes.
LOKOS
LOKOS

Back to top Go down

Post by LOKOS Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Also semi finals have started, since you both are from same academy, I expect the duel to be done quick, but still the deadline will be 3 days.
LOKOS
LOKOS

Back to top Go down

Post by LOKOS Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:27 pm

OK to make things simple, because of some misunderstandings from both sides, I am extending the deadline for Round 3 for 24 hours until February 23rd 00:00 GMT+2.
If the match has not been done until then, the coin flip will be done with no more round prolongings Unless of clear evidence of someone dodging and or going inactive for that day.
LOKOS
LOKOS

Back to top Go down

Post by LOKOS Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Allright semifinals started, deadline is 3 days good luck!.
LOKOS
LOKOS

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Drew beat me 2-0 Cudnt draw temperance all game and the nutz hand kept coming Sad
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by LOKOS Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Allright congratulations to Drewzer!

And of course we must mention Topdecked aka The Maiden Slayer who had gotten to the second place!

At this point we can abviously see who probably are currently the best players between all these amazing Academies, and we sure hope there will be more players like this in future!

Anyway with this I can surely say the Tournament has closed and thank you everybody for participating!
LOKOS
LOKOS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4