Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Bond) Star Warriors Results

2 posters

Go down

(Bond) Star Warriors Results Empty (Bond) Star Warriors Results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Match Results:
(Gabe) vs (Bond) Warrior
Spellbooks vs Fire Fist
Result of the Duel: 2-0 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 35/45

Main deck Structure: 10/15 Okay so the deck was a very original build but i asked him why it was this way and he reasoned it out and displayed the combos so i dont want to slander it to much because i can SEE how it can work but it makes it less consistent and more cloggy as he runs 18 Monsters in deck (16 excluding maxx C) and 3 Tenkis i would reccomend dropping the Tuner Gorill to 1-2 Dragon to 1 leo at 2 3 is fine i guess but 3 seems a bit cloggy and maybe try bark at 2 even though i know its a 3.5 variant bark is da bomb.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10 each card combos with another i just -1 because although it has synergy the monster count can make it brick hard.

Side Deck: 10/10 Good Side although its not at all how i like mine everything is logical and has a way to counter either the meta or Good Tier 2-3/Rogue decks u can see as well as hitting the meta deck at the same time.

Extra Deck: 6/10 -1 Dire Wolf -1 Maestroke -1cardinal +1 castel +1 101 +1 Ragna Zero -1 Tiger King +1 Heartland or 106

March Performance: 21/35

Use of Cards: 8/10 Dint attack once with Dragon when he could have and i only had 2 BR, Did not activate MST on towers eff or CL2+ causing me to get a free temperance/World play for game.

Concentration: 9/10 Just not attacking seemed careless

Control of the Duel: 1/10 In no point did i feel at risk i just gave 1 Point cuz you had +2 monsters on board at 1 point which dint last a turn.

Siding Skills: 3/5 You Sided 2 Deck LockDowns 1 Lim 1 IIW but you run 2 IWW which you deffinately shud have sided at 2 and the LIM really just does not hurt my deck at all i know u dont wanna get World but i have like SOOO many ways around it and can play with it on field np.

Ruling Test: /10 Not taken yet

Total: 56/100 + ruling test = Prism either way

Congratulations you have been assigned to Prism Green Have a good stay Smile

AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

(Bond) Star Warriors Results Empty Re: (Bond) Star Warriors Results

Post by ~Nickz Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Welcome to VDA
~Nickz