Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Bote's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bote's test results

Post by RekonZero on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:11 pm

Test Results
RekonZero vs Bote
Fire Fist 4.0 vs. Chain Beat
Result of the Duel: Testee lost 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 43/45

Main Deck Structure: 15/15

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10 

Side Deck: 8/10 - I took out 2 points for this because of the versatility of your side deck. I feel like you don't have enough cards to help out the main counters in your deck and that leaves you in a weakness. But, full credit for covering the counters of the other decks in the meta right now. You're side deck looks good other than that.

Extra Deck: 10/10 - standard 

Notes on Deck: Very standard and well built chain beat deck, if anything i would swap your two terraforming in as black garden is a really big piece in your lockdown strat. Not being able to draw it early could leave you at a bigger disadvantage in a lot of cases. So the faster you get that + a monster out the faster you can start locking in your opponent.

Match Performance Total: 22/35

Use of Cards: 6/10 

Concentration: 8/10 

Control of the Duel: 4/10 

Siding Skills: 4/5 

Ruling Test Score: -/10 

Notes on Performance: Concentration was good but there was a few mistakes on both ends. As for control of the duel it was pretty back and forth the first duel, the second and third duel i mostly had control but he had his moments. Siding was great, he was able to focus key parts in my deck to slow my combo's down but ultimately i think you oversided in duel 2-3 and this caused a small inconsistency in the following duel.

Final Score: 69/90
0-40 places you in Slifer Red
41-75 places you in Ra Yellow
76-900 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Ra Yellow

just a few points shy of obelisk, just do better in the next test (and by that i mean win the duel Wink and you will be obelisk for sure!

Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

View user profile http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bote's test results

Post by ~Nickz on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Welcome

~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile