Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

| YCS | Rules and Regulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

| YCS | Rules and Regulations

Post by RekonZero on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:46 am

Welcome Guest, to the YCS section of VDA! We strongly encourage our members to participate in these tournaments as it will help the learning process (this is an academy after all). For those of you that are new to the tournament life style of YuGiOh, lets go over some of the rules and regulations that we enforce to keep our tournaments organized and most importantly, fun!

YCS Regulations:

1. Must have a Dueling Network account that is usable
  2. A VDA judge is the only official that can handle ruling/cheating disputes
  3. All matches are 2/3 and will use the current ban list, these matches should be hosted in Advanced (Unrated)
  4. Banned decks include all of the follwing: Burn, Stall, Alternate win condition, ect.
  5. If found cheating in the tournaments you will immediately be disqualified from the tournament and may even be banned from future YCS tournaments
  6. Those matches that do not duel within the 48 hour window will be disqualified from the tournament. 48 hours is all you have to complete the match, if you are active but your opponent is not please screenshot proof of this (such as DN last login times) and send to a judge or admin.
  7. In a case that both users are inactive then the match will be classified as undetermined and no one will advance.
  8. Must have 3 or fewer profile warnings (If a VDA member) to join the YCS tournaments.

YCS Rules:

1. Matches must be hosted in Advanced (Unrated) on DuelingNetwork.com
  2. You cannot change decks after your first match in the tournament, anyone caught doing so will get a warning to change decks but if caught again you will be disqualified from the tournament.
  3. If caught cheating you will receive an in-game warning, if caught again you will instantly be disqualified.
  4. If you are using a deck that is banned from being used you will be allowed to change decks one time (per duel), if done again you will be forced to forfeit the match
  5. Extreme cases of gloating or boasting is frowned upon and can be punishable based on the offense. This is an official tournament so we expect all duelists to show sportsmanship.
  6. We have a low tolerance for ragers, this includes (but is not limited to) trash talking your opponent, excessive cursing, Name calling, spamming chat, any form of disrespect, ect. So if caught raging excessively you may be forced to disqualify yourself from the rest of the tournament.
  7. AFK's during the duels without warning can result in a forfeit of the match so let your opponent know the reason you need to AFK. Even still, AFK's are only allowed up to 15 minutes before they are forced to forfeit the game. If back before 10 minutes after that duel then they can continue the match but if not then the match is considered a loss for the AFK.
  8. There will be 8 rounds of Swiss tournament style and then a cut of the top 16 members (May changed based off of number of entries)
  9. In order to TOP you must be of the top 8
  10. Have fun! ask questions if you are confused about anything else.

FAQ realted to the YCS:

Who can enter the YCS?

• We encourage anyone and everyone to join our YCS tournaments! That's right, you don't even have to be a member of VDA to join! Although to get full benefits from these tournaments you should be a member so that way if you win or top you can earn neat VDA prizes!

What can I win if I enter the tournament?

• If you are in fact a member of VDA and you win or top in these tournaments you can win various prizes. For examples: you will have your name, picture (of choice) and an exclusive interview posted on the VDA home page; You can win large amounts of DP; Special username changes; Permanent signature trophies made by VDA's top GFX Artists; and much more!

Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

View user profile http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: | YCS | Rules and Regulations

Post by Ojama Bin Ladin on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Where do I sign up Razz

DA Record : 9-0-6
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthe101 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Ojama Bin Ladin wrote:Where do I sign up Razz

what my friend meant was: where do "we" sign up Razz

We'll find a way
When all hope is gone!
We've seen the fall of the elite
Bury your life, take your disease
We'll end the world
When all hope is gone!

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
whatthe101

DA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoungX on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Time to sign up.
YoungX

DA Record : 1-0-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RekonZero on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 pm

You guys want to sign up? well i'll tell you our delema, WE NEED MORE ACTIVE MEMBERS! yes this is the problem, until we get active again these tournaments wont be successful! so lets get off our lazy butts and do some recruiting! i wanna start seeing new faces all around the academy and when i feel we have reached an considerable amount we can start our first Regional tournament!

Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

View user profile http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderChidori on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:03 am

Topic locked. We'll have people sign up on the thread for the specific YCS.

[7:53:06 PM] Ethereal - P: i know some java
[7:53:08 PM] Ethereal - P: it isn't fun
[7:53:17 PM] Ethereal - P: it's like watching your autistic cousin try to do complicated calculus
[7:53:26 PM] Ethereal - P: oh and they're also blind
Spoiler:

ThunderChidori

DA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top