Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YukiAkuma Test Results

2 posters

Go down

YukiAkuma Test Results Empty YukiAkuma Test Results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:52 am

Match Results:
(Demamp) vs (Yuki)
Genex Mermails vs Fortune ladies
Result of the Duel: 2-0 for the tester (demamp) 0/10

Deck Rating Total: 30/45

Main deck structure: 8/15 Pretty decent i mean i like the techs and the whole BLs/Chaos Sorc plays its clever and the Spirit monster tech i bet works nice, the only thing for monsters is i think 3 math might be overkill since u get no direct + from the drop so cut it to 1-2. I would cut the DH simply cuz you dont combo off of it and +1 mistkae 3 mistakes just too good this format its crazy, Magicians circle is a nice tech but tbh needs more staple so i would cut it off for a BTH or Solemn or even TT.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10 You got that synergy down every card works with each other in the deck i see nothing that serves no purpose i just subtracted 1 point for the ratios and lack of staple that cud cause minor bricks.

Side Deck: 5/10 Eh Shakey man, Dont side Allure or the 3rd fiendish, DD Crow is old news, dont side like 1 MF if ur gonna side it side it at 2. I reccomend siding stuff like Soul Drain, DFissure, Shared Rides, Mind Crush, MaxxC and idk if u want alt methods for eff negation Veiler.

Extra deck: 8/10 Its alright but get Dweller in man its a staple if u can make rank 4's

Match Performance: 6/35

Use of Cards: 4/10 Bad use of Compulse on linde it was usless, MST my Sphere after resolution is a -1 for no reason, not chain fiendish to Marksman G2 was a mistake and Fiendishing Genex Undine practically makes u go -1 since Controller is dead in hand unless i have my (1) of Allure

Concentration: 2/10 (-2) per misplays ^^ see above for misplays

Control of the Duel: 0/10 I felt 0 pressure and my LP stayed intact

Siding Skills: 0/5 You sided nothing when you could have sided stuff like macro.

Total: 36/90

Welcome to Slifer Red Enjoy your stay here
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

YukiAkuma Test Results Empty Re: YukiAkuma Test Results

Post by Megaz0rd Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Dorm awarded topic locked
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd