Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuki Usagi Results

2 posters

Go down

Yuki Usagi Results Empty Yuki Usagi Results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Gab vs Yuki
Nimbles vs Heavy sams
Result: 0-2 she won 10/10

Deck rating Total: 42/45
Main deck: 15/15 its pretty good but id reccomend more BR removal
Synergy: 10/10
Side deck: 8/10 get some flying C in there and add a 3rd cyclone for pesty heavy br decks
Extra deck: 9/10 main in ur extra just 1 beast because vs nekroz its just a game winner.

Match Performance: 23/35

Use of cards: 6/10 Dint use BTS when i gungired, dint attack with castel when i had buble up even tho its a rank 4 not level 4
Concentration: 6/10 ^^ See above
Control of the duel: 7/10 G1 i had control she ripped a gorz to save her and she slowly took it bk, G2 good control.
Siding Skills: 4/5 sided okay but keeping in ur gorzes was better then subbing them out.

Ruling test: X/10 TBD

Total: 75+ (ruling test)

Welcome to Ra either enjoy ur stay here Smile

Last edited by AdamTheTopGunDemamp on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Yuki Usagi Results Empty Re: Yuki Usagi Results

Post by ~Nickz Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Locked.
~Nickz
~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0