Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yveltal's test results

2 posters

Go down

Yveltal's test results Empty Yveltal's test results

Post by Zero Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:44 pm

Match Results
(Zero) vs (Yveltal)
(Qli) vs. (Heroes)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost:0-2

Deck Rating Total: 18/45

Main Deck Structure: 7/15- it was not a prime e-hero deck. It had a lot of good components, but the over design looked slow.

Main Deck Synergy: 5/10 It was a normal E-hero deck. The only possible tech cards were royal decree and BLS

Side Deck: 3/10 - There are little cards to go against today's meta.

Extra Deck: 3/10- It was a pure fusion E-hero deck, no masked heros or overlays.

Notes on Deck: The bls,while a great card, would be up to a lot of chance, since the only dark monster is nercoshade. Also for faster speed add some reinforcements of the army, it will help you get the monsters you need, since all the heroes are warrior type.

Match Performance Total: 23/35

Use of Cards: 8/10
Usage of cards was pretty good. The only flaw I saw was when he used his hero barrier when I attacked his monster. He had Skyscraper 2 on the field, so he could have just summoned it back next turn and used the Hero Barrier for another time.

Concentration: 10/10
No misplays

Control of the Duel: 2/10
I mostly had control for both duels. At on point, he was able to get past my monolith with E-Hero Gaia, but it was taken down next turn

Siding Skills: 3/5
What he sided against me was interesting. The elemental absorber would have been a problem if he had drawn it. Siding out a mirror force for a hero barrier was not recommended though.

Ruling Test Score: ?/10
Undetermined, once taken results will be re-calculated

Notes on Performance: Pretty good, except for the hero barrier thing.

Final Score: 41/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red.
Zero
Zero

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Yveltal's test results Empty Re: Yveltal's test results

Post by Megaz0rd Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Dorm awarded topic locked
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd

DA Record : 9-2-0