Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eatos' test results

3 posters

Go down

Eatos' test results Empty Eatos' test results

Post by Fluff Fluff Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:38 pm

inb4 "fl0f ur not a testr anymoar wtf". Doing this as a favor to Mega.

Match Results
Fluff Fluff vs TimebinderOfEatos
Battlin' Boxers vs. ...trap thing.
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 14/45

Main Deck Structure: 5/15

I don't even know what to consider your deck. It looks like you tried to make trap monsters but it went wrong in a lot of places. Obelisk seems like a really silly idea. If anything, just 1-2 Uria is fine for what you're shooting for. Kuribandit and Reasoning I don't see how that helps your deck at all. If anything, I would think Duality and/or Upstart would be a better option for efficiency. Skill Drain seems like it'd hurt your deck more than anything considering some of your trap monsters have effects when summoned (Spider statue). Wall of Revealing Light take out asap. It's an awful card. Unknown Synchron isn't all that great either. Some of the trap monsters I don't even see a point in running. The First Monarch, Shapeshifter, and maybe 1 copy of each of the Tiki statues I'd take out. If you're gonna run some type of Monarch/tribute monster, run Vanity or Majesty. You'll at least be able to lock something down with those. Majesty in particular wouldn't really hurt your deck that much. There's way too much to name that's wrong with this tbh.

Main Deck Synergy: 3/10

The deck didn't seem like it flowed all that much. It's easily stoppable. It seems like your strategy is stall out with trap monsters until you draw something that'll change something.

Side Deck: 0/10 -

No. Your extra deck is just filled with cards that didn't make the main deck cut. That's not what a side deck is. It's a deck of 15 cards that are used to hinder other decks in matches. Literally nothing in there besides the one copy of Veiler could be considered side deck material. The Vanity is a maybe, but with a deck like yours I wouldn't even run it considering you rely grossly on getting trap monsters out.

Extra Deck: 6/10 -

A lot of these seem really far-fetched. The synchros rely entire on Shapeshifter or if you summon that Glow-Up Bulb. I would focus more on xyz monsters tbh. Ragna, Dweller, Giant Hand, and Exciton would be good places to start. Other than that, I kinda see the logic, even in the Cyber End being used for Temple of the Kings.

Match Performance Total: 17/35

Use of Cards: 7/10

I guess you used them wellish. Some plays were not as good as they could have been, but you made due with what you had.

Concentration: 8/10

Only real error that you forgot about was Metal Reflect Slime not being able to attack. Aside from that there were minor things but you corrected them or I just don't bother counting them.

Control of the Duel: 1/10

You had control for like 1 turn when you resolved Spider's effect and got rid of Scrap Dragon g1. Aside from that there wasn't much. If you were ever in a favorable position I took that away rather quickly. I had control and had answers to everything you did almost every turn of the duel.

Siding Skills: 1/5

Your side deck is flat awful so that doesn't help. Taking out an MST and an Inverse for Tuner's Scheme and Veiler wasn't that great. Tuner's Scheme isn't good against my deck considering I don't rely heavily on Synchro monsters, and Veiler is okish. What you SHOULD have done would have been to side in the Raiza and Vanity. My deck does rely on special summoning, so even though it may have hurt you it would have potentially hurt me more if you had an established board setup.

Ruling Test Score: 5/10

Final Score: 36/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red.
Fluff Fluff
Fluff Fluff

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Eatos' test results Empty Re: Eatos' test results

Post by ~Nickz Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:43 am

Welcome to VDA
~Nickz
~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0