Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redeyesblackpikachu's test results~!

Go down

Redeyesblackpikachu's test results~! Empty Redeyesblackpikachu's test results~!

Post by Lusterine Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Match Results
(Luster_Beast_Luke) vs (Redeyesblackpikachu)
(Traptrix) vs. (Gimmicks)
Result of the Duel:  Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 11/45

Main Deck Structure: 5/15
- 3 gearspring spirit is not needed at all, run 2 at the most.
- you need something like machina fortress at 3. Machina cannon is good, yes, and although you should keep cannon in the deck, fortress can be a much better card to run.
- Genex Birdman isn't a good card in gimmicks. I would suggest not to run tuner monsters at all, but if you really do want to run one, genex recylcer can be a nice alternative
- Gold Sarc isn't a very good card to run.
- Escape from the different dimension isn't good to run in general. Cut him out.

Main Deck Synergy: 2/10
The deck doesn't run too well at all, I would suggest running more cards like Upstart Goblin and Cardcar D

Side Deck: 0/10 -
- Fairy wind doesn't even need to be in a side deck anymore. Qliphorts are dead.
- Rai-Oh doesn't even need to be in your side deck.
- Your side deck is incomplete. I would suggest reading sevenolours guide on siding for beginners to make a better side deck.

Extra Deck: 4/10 -
- You don't need more than 1 of all the chaos numbers.
- You only need one Giant Grinder
- If you are running the chaos cards, gimmick puppet of dark strings is a must at 1.
- Lavalval chain is also a great card to run in gimmicks at 1.

Notes on Deck: Gimmicks are not very trap orientated, so it is better to run more spells to traps. I would suggest running at most 5 traps

Match Performance Total: 16/35

Use of Cards: 5/10

Testee didn't really do what he could have done with his cards. He didn't see opportune moves he could of made with his cards.

Concentration: 2/10

Most plays he made he told me that he "Thought it was a stupid play he shouldn't of made", which I agree with. He seemed like he had very little concentration on the duel.
Made a misplay with discarding mirror force

Control of the Duel: 4/10

Opponent had very little to no control over the duel.

Siding Skills: 5/5

N/A

Ruling Test Score: 4/10

Notes on Performance: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Final Score: 31/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red! I hope you enjoy your stay here at VDA.
Lusterine
Lusterine

DA Record : 9-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down