Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronan2610's Test Results

Go down

Ronan2610's Test Results Empty Ronan2610's Test Results

Post by Jay Breezy™ Sun May 03, 2015 11:24 am

Match Results
Jay Breezy™ vs Ronan2610
(H.A.T.) vs. (Blackwings)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 18/45

Main Deck Structure: 5/15

Main Deck Synergy: 5/10

Side Deck: 0/10 - No side deck

Extra Deck: 8/10 - From what I saw, pretty solid

Notes on Deck: Your Blackwing build, from what I saw in our match was a tad unconventional, containing some rather questionable card choices. I gotta be honest though, the main decked Veiler kinda caught me off guard for a moment. Oh, and you need to build a side deck. Side decks are crucial for countering your opponent's deck in the latter stages of a match. Try to work on this, you will need it in the long run.

Match Performance Total: 10/35

Use of Cards: 4/10

Concentration: 2/10

Control of the Duel: 4/10

Siding Skills: 0/5 - Again, no side deck

Ruling Test Score: 0/10 - Refused to take the test

Notes on Performance: During the match, you said you panic, and I believe that. That in turn is what may cause any player to lose focus during a duel. Additionally, there were several misplays on your part. The biggest one being the fact that I activated Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare while your Trap Stun was in effect. You didn't catch that, and that oversight was what cost you the first game. You need to work on improving your awareness of the dueling field. You have potential to be a great duelist. It's up to you to own up to that potential.

Final Score: 28/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

You're in Slifer Red.

Like I said, you've got potential. Whether you wish to try and live up to that potential or not, it's all to up to you. Take some time to study up on your mechanics and rulings, build a side deck, and try again sometime. That being said, welcome to VDA! Enjoy your stay!
Jay Breezy™
Jay Breezy™

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down