Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireneji's test results

Go down

Fireneji's test results Empty Fireneji's test results

Post by Zero Tue May 05, 2015 12:08 am

Match Results
Zero vs Fireneji
Evilswarm vs. Amazons
Result of the Duel: Testee Lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 15/45

Main Deck Structure: 7/15
Well, the Main deck has 53 cards. So I can't say it is an optimal Amazoness deck.

Main Deck Synergy: 5/10
All the monsters are Amazoness, all the magics and traps are split between Amazoness support and general support. Unfortunately, there is a lot of single cards in there, not a lot of copies. If something is good for the deck, like dark hole, add more and take out a trap hole, or just put in a raigeki.

Side Deck: 2/10
Side deck does not have any cards rated for meta. All the cards seemed to be in the extra deck because they could not fit in the main one.

Extra Deck: 1/10
Had a bunch of rank monsters, but only has 6 out of 15. Add more rank 4s. Like Exciton knight or Silent Honor Ark 101

Notes on Deck: Add more extra deck cards, rank 4s

Match Performance Total: 27/35

Use of Cards: 10/10
Card usage was good. There were no real mistakes.

Concentration: 8/10
Only one real misplay. Tried to use amazoness Village effect after I Solemn Warninged his monster.

Control of the Duel: 5/10
For the most part I had complete control. there was a point where he was able to destroy my Ophion with a card, and stop my follow up with a trap hole. He attacked me twice with a 1400 monster till I turned it around and won.

Siding Skills: 4/5
I will give him credit, out of his side deck, he did side divine wrath, which did counter my Ophion and gave him some advantage.

Ruling Test Score: ?/10 Undetermined.
Score will be adjusted when test is conducted

Final Score: 43/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer
Zero
Zero

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down