Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronan2610's test results

Go down

Ronan2610's test results Empty Ronan2610's test results

Post by Zero Tue May 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Match Results
Zero vs Ronan2610
Evilswarm vs. Gladiator Beasts
Result of the Duel: Testee lost:  0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 30/45

Main Deck Structure: 15/15
The structure is good, no complaints.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10
Deck worked together well.

Side Deck: 5/10 - Somewhat sided for current meta.

Extra Deck: 10/10
No complaints

Match Performance Total: 19/35

Use of Cards: 6/10
Most usage was good. Only problem I had was he didn't tag out when he could have. He attacked me 3 times with a gladiator beast when I had no protection and no way to stop his tag out. He could have summoned out Laquari and done more damage, or summoned out Darius to revive something from grave. Probably would have won too.

Concentration: 8/10
I will give him most credit. He did send an dead fiendish to the grave when it was supposed to stay on field. Everything else was pretty good.  

Control of the Duel: 4/10
The first game it was back and forth, until i ran out of good draws for a while. Then he kept poking me for 1600 points until I was able to top deck a monster and turn it around. Second duel I had complete control.

Siding Skills: 1/5 Sided out his MST for a twister, and his fiendish chain for seven tools of the bandit.

Ruling Test Score: ?/10 to be determined.

Final Score: 49/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer
Zero
Zero

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down