Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thetia's re-re(maybe more idk)?-test results

Go down

Thetia's re-re(maybe more idk)?-test results Empty Thetia's re-re(maybe more idk)?-test results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Wed May 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs Hoopa
Raccoons vs. Igknights
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 23/45 (thanks to the help from Luster in grading this part)
Main Deck Structure: 10/15 -
Luster says you should bump up Igknight Eagle to 3 and run 3 of Igknight Magnum.
He also said you don't need Summoner's Art.
Finally (well he said other things but I think they are too opinionated) he says you should run 1 Igknight Burst at the most.
Main Deck Synergy: 7/10 -
Side Deck: 0/10 - No side deck.
Extra Deck: 6/10 -
Lavalval Chain isn't going to do much for you.
2 Castel, the Skyblaster Muketeer is better than 2 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK.
Number 50: Blackship of Corn isn't worth it any more.
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon is outclassed by a lot of newer rank 3s now.

Match Performance Total: -1/35
Use of Cards: 4/10 - It wasn't bad, but you hardly did anything when you had like 10 odd turns the first duel before I summoned a monster, but still didn't really do anything.
Concentration: -8/10 -
-2 Double "blind spaced" into 4 backrow and as a result got lock downed until I managed to take advantage of the duel by a set Vanity's Emptiness I had.
-2 Testee didn't add off his Igknight Burst when he destroyed it.
-2 Testee used Compulsory Evacuation Device on my Thunder King Rai-Oh when it wouldn't benefit him much.
-2 Testee didn't Solemn Warning my Valeryfawn, Mystical Beast of the Forest so he lost it to the Kalantosa, Mystical Beast of the Forest I summoned off of its effect.
-4 Testee tried to use 2 spells when I had Naturia Beast on the field for no reason.
-2 Testee summoned an Igknight in attack mode instead of defense mode for no reason so he took unnecessary damage.
-2 Testee summoned an Igknight when it had lower defense than attack in defense mode when I had a monster that did piercing damage.
-2 Lost the duel a turn early due to the last 2 misplays.
Control of the Duel: 3/10 - I had it all. I mean you only got 1 Pendulum Summon off the entire match and that didn't help you do anything at all. Even though first game it took me a long time to actually make a play due to how I drew all of my traps.
Siding Skills: 0/5 - No side deck.

Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: ?/10 Didn't take it (yet (if he even does)), but it won't make a difference to his dorm placement.

Final Score: 22-33(with rulings test)/100

0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red (even though you are Ra Yellow already so it doesn't matter), I hope you enjoy your stay (even though you aren't a new member)!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down