Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gamer1798123's Retest results

Go down

gamer1798123's Retest results Empty gamer1798123's Retest results

Post by YoungX Sat May 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Match Results
(YkDuel) vs (gamer1798123)
(Star Seraph Shaddolls) vs. (Tellarknights)
Result of the Duel: Testee lose: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 33/45
Main Deck Structure: 11/15 - It's a tellarknight deck. Not much I can say, expect for a few noticeable things. Now consular belt sounds like a good idea, but to be honest there are only a few cards that are really going to negate your effects. Constellar belt can also brick you at times and may be drawn at the wrong time. Plus you already have stellar nova alpha which is one of the best counter traps. Running 3 is one of the best things you can do for tellarknights. 1 breakthrough skill seems awkward especially since you do not side another copy.  
Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 - It's a tellarknight deck, synergy is always there with the tellarknights.
Side Deck: 5/10 - Using constellar belt as a side is not a good idea. It's not useful against the meta, especially if its a tellarknight mirror match. Skill drain is also another questionable choice as you use them monster effects. 1 mind crush is off putting, you may as well side 2 or 3 because of its usefulness. I can't say much for wiretap.
Extra Deck: 9/10 - Standard extra deck. However, running Constellar Diamond would be recommended. Especially against shadolls and burning abyss.

Match Performance Total: 27/35
Use of Cards: 10/10 - You used your cards as best as you could.
Concentration: 8/10 - Almost no misplays. Chained bottomless to Denko Sekka when I had no set spell/traps.
Control of the Duel: 6/10 - Game 1 he had some control, that is till I made some plays that made me win. G2 was same situation. Despite that, he did all he could to the best of his abilities.
Siding Skills: 3/5 Great that you sided dark imprisoning mirror, since I played shadolls. However I question siding in two more constellar belt as I really do not have many effects that negate your monsters effects, cept for shekhinaga.

Rulings test : 6/10

Final Score: 66/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Ra Yellow.

You did not pass your retest. Better luck next time m8. Keep trying, you can get there with hard work and dank thinking.
YoungX
YoungX

DA Record : 1-0-6
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down