Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gamer1798123's Test Results.

2 posters

Go down

gamer1798123's Test Results. Empty gamer1798123's Test Results.

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Sun May 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs gamer1798123
Raccoon vs. (Sa)Tellarknights
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 36/45

Main Deck Structure: 11/15
Satellarknight Alsahm isn't needed in the Main Deck, maybe a Side Deck card, but eh...
You don't need Satellarknight Sirius.
You want 3 atellarnova Alpha
You probably want 3 Fiendish Chains.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10

Side Deck: 7/10 -
You don't need both 2 Spell Shattering Arrow and 2 Fairy Wind, pick one of them to run at 2.
Skill Drain, really? Like how do you plan on making any plays if you side in Skill Drain.
I don't really know if Soul Drain is all that worth it.

Extra Deck: 9/10 -
You don't really need Blade Armor Ninja, Bujintei Susanowo does it better than him for monster clearing if you really want that and Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad is a better Xyz

Notes on Deck: Not too bad of a Main and Extra Deck, but the Side Deck is what I feel needs the most work.

Match Performance Total: 15/35

Use of Cards: 6.5/10
So there's no rules against using half values, but I wanted to give you a 7 as I felt most of what you did was okay but then I realised all the misplays when I had The Fabled Unicore on the field, so I decided 6.5 would be the best score to give.

Concentration: 0/10
-2 Testee used Torrential Tribute when I summoned The Fabled Unicore.
-2 Testee used Breakthrough Skill on The Fabled Unicore thinking its effect started a chain. (Even though that would've been negated by The Fabled Unicore too even if it did start a chain).
-2 Testee sent Fiendish Chain to the graveyard when I synchro summoned with the target.
-2 Testee summoned Satellarknight Altair when it would leave us with the same hand size and used its effect when I had The Fabled Unicore on the field.
-2 Testee used Reinforcement of the Army when it would mean we had the same hand size when keeping it in his hand or setting it as a bluff would've been much better plays when I had The Fabled Unicore on the field.

Control of the Duel: 7.5/10
Again half values (so it makes it whole), You had really good control at the start of the games against me but when I managed to grind through that it was plain sailing once I got The Fabled Unicore on the field.

Siding Skills: 1/5
Soul Drain stops my The Fabled Cerburrel I guess?
You had Skill Drain (although that's a bad side card in Tellarknights) and Vanity's Emptiness which were much better choices, hell even the 3 Mind Crush would've done more as you could (more likely than not at the cost of a card in your hand) call Obedience Schooled to try and stop me from making any strong plays.

Ruling Test Score: ?/10

Notes on Performance: You didn't do badly other than the plethora of misplays when I had The Fabled Unicore on the field.

Final Score: 51-61 (dependant on ruling test)/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red, I hope you enjoy your stay! (even though this is a re-test but I don't have something to say when it's a re-test, so whatever).
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

gamer1798123's Test Results. Empty Re: gamer1798123's Test Results.

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Mon May 25, 2015 9:57 am

Lol he tested with me yesterday saying he would get RA with another tester when i slifered him xD
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down