Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nurse Audino's Test Results

Go down

Nurse Audino's Test Results Empty Nurse Audino's Test Results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Fri May 29, 2015 12:34 am

Match Results
jackachu vs idunnoaudino
Raccoons vs. Yang Zing
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 37/45

Main Deck Structure: 11/15
So I looked up some decks that topped for help with this:
They all ran 3 Bi'an, Earth of the Yang Zing while you only ran 2.
Going to say that you would want to run 3 Suanni, Fire of the Yang Zing.
Supply squad sounds like a really good idea, but I don't think it's actually worth it and the deck lists I checked agree with me.
3 Mirror Forces is probably too many.
I think 3 Yang Zing Path and Jar of Avarice is a bit too much recycling.

Main Deck Synergy: 9/10

Side Deck: 8/10 -
System Down isn't really the best way to take out Qliphort and you aren't really going to see any other machine decks so not really worth it.
3 Breakthrough Skill is too many to side, Skill Drain and probably Lose 1 Turn are also better in Yang Zings really.

Extra Deck: 9/10 -
Armades, Keeper of Boundaries is a card that you should be running in Yang Zings, I haven't seen one before that hasn't ran it.
Running a second Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing is probably more worth it than the Ancient Sacred Wyvern.

Notes on Deck: From the other deck lists I used and what I think, the deck is pretty good.

Match Performance Total: 23/35

Use of Cards: 8/10
Mostly good although I feel like you blew your Dark Holes/Raigekis too early most of the time meaning that you had to use another one in one or two turns.

Concentration: 6/10
-2 Testee activated Supply Squad twice when it was useless instead of setting it as a bluff which would've been a better play.
-2 Testee activated Yang Zing Creation when keeping it set until it was needed was a much better play.

Control of the Duel: 5/10
You never really got the chance to get rolling, but you kept blowing up my field, so yeah...

Siding Skills: 4/5
I feel like siding out a Yang Zing Path would be better than siding out a Yang Zing Creation.
I feel like it would've been worth keeping the 3 Mirror Forces in there.

Ruling Test Score: 6/10

Notes on Performance: So honestly I did win rather convincingly, but I feel like that was more due to how I feel you were slightly wasteful with your Dark Holes/Raigekis instead of saving them for better results.

Final Score: 66/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Ra Yellow, I hope you enjoy your stay!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down