Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaterasu's Test Results

Go down

Amaterasu's Test Results Empty Amaterasu's Test Results

Post by YoungX Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Match Results
(YoungX) vs (Amaterasu)
(Battlin Boxers) vs. (Anti-meta)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 1-2 (4/10)

Deck Rating Total: 28/45
Main Deck Structure: 11/15 - Pretty straightforward anti-meta. Though cyber dragon is not the best thing to use in anti-meta. Also 3 MST and 3 Lance is overkill. I would recommend Vanity's Emptiness since your deck is anti-meta.
Main Deck Synergy: 6/10 - The concept of anti-meta is defined in this deck, but sometimes you may find yourself in awkward situations regarding hands.
Side Deck: 5/10 - The Beast king barbarous is not recommended especially because Skill Drain is at 1 now.1 smashing ground is awkward and having 1 of each mirror is awkward. Snowman eater is fine, but out-of-date with the current meta.
Extra Deck: 6/10 - A little out-dated with current meta, but at the time it would've done ok. Chimera tech Fortress Dragon is not the best monster to put in to an anti-meta deck.

Match Performance Total: 31/35
Use of Cards: 10/10 -In terms of what you had, you used them to the best of your ability. There's not much I could comment on what you could've done instead.
Concentration: 10/10 -Decided to test him. I activated Battlin boxer spirits when he had a dimensional fissure on field. Testee did not realize that I could not use it because I could fulfill the cost requirements to activate it which was sent the top card to the graveyard. But I decided not to count that against him. Other than that, stellar concentration.
Control of the Duel: 7/10 - It was at most, not even close to being a one-sided duel. It was more back to back control.
Siding Skills: 4/5 - Siding is pretty good. There was not a need to side a lot of cards to begin with against Battlin Boxers.

Ruling Test
Ruling Test Score: 4/10 (1 for each correct answer)

Final Score: 67/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Ra Yellow!
YoungX
YoungX

DA Record : 1-0-6
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down