Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

!~New updates~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

!~New updates~!

Post by Lusterine on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi there. This topic will be used to tell you, the users of VDA, if any minor or important updates have been made on the academy as of this posts creation. If we make an update that could affect you, we will make sure you know about it via this topic.

Updates-
1. I have made it so that there is now an "Autosave" feature on the academy. This will ensure that if your computer crashes while you are making a post, it will be automatically saved.
2. A 'quick quote' feature has been installed. To use this feature, simply highlight the text you want to quote, Click "Quote" and that text will appear on your post. Until we can get GFX for the 'quick quote' button, we will be introducing the 'quote' button as the new 'quick quote' button
3. I have made it so that double/triple posts will not be banded into one post. Although double/triple posting isn't a big problem here, it can be annoying.
4. I made it so that we now have profile songs! Profile songs can be edited any time you want, and will be played when you enter someones profile.
5. There is now a "Mention" system in place. To mention somone, simply click on the "@" symbol on your posts toolbar, type in the name of the person you want to mention, and hit insert.

!~More updates to come~!

Last edited by luster_beast_luke on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Lusterine

DA Record : 9-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: !~New updates~!

Post by sasukat on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:33 am

luster_beast_luke wrote:1. I have made it so that there is now an "Autosave" feature on the academy. This will ensure that if your computer crashes while you are making a post, it will be automatically saved.

#ThirdWorldProblems

I actually think these are some great changes though. Plus I used the quick quote for this post so can't really bash it
sasukat

DA Record : 3-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lusterine on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:21 am

New updates have been made~
Lusterine

DA Record : 9-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bote on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:07 am

Mega let me fixed your dam coding. So I did.

It needed fixing because I put the codes on a certain place, and in that certain place, the codes didn't work on purpose. Anyhow enjoy your working codes now.
bote

DA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top