Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

zengaturrent's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zengaturrent's test results

Post by D-Boyzachu100 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Match Results
jackachu vs zengaturrent
Normal Dragons vs. Karakuri
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 33/45

Main Deck Structure: 13/15
I feel like the ratios of some of the cards should be changed.

Main Deck Synergy: 10/10

Side Deck: 3/10 -
Anti-Spell Fragrance and Mystical Space Typhoon are good.
Mind control isn't terrible I guess, but running more main deck cards in the side and not having a full side is.

Extra Deck: 7/10 -
Idk if you are just playing TCG only, but with Instant Fusion in there, you've really got to be running Elder Entity Norden in there.
I feel like you should also run more options for your levels like one of the level 8 Stardust Synchros and maybe a rank 8 Xyz.
I feel Armades, Keeper of Boundaries is a better choice than Ally of Justice Catastor and I also feel that something like Ghostrick Alucard is better than Wind-Up Zenmaines.

Notes on Deck: The main and extras aren't bad, but that side deck needs work.

Match Performance Total: 19/35

Use of Cards: 7/10
It wasn't bad I guess, other than some dumb things you did.

Concentration: 2/10
-2 Testee didn't play around the obvious Evilswarm Exciton Knight (as he knew I had a level 4 on field and in hand (when one has 0 attack)), as he used the effect of Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack to destroy my Dragon Ravine, which let me clear the other token. (this would've been -4 if you had Stardust Spark in your extra as going into that would've countered it more).
-2 Testee tried to use Breakthrough Skill's in grave effect on my turn.
-2 Testee tried to use the effect of Soldier mdl 236 "Nisamu" when I attacked it with Armades, Keeper of Boundaries.
-2 Testee tried to use Breakthrough Skill on my Traptrix Rafflesia with Xyz materials attached to it.

Control of the Duel: 7/10
I mean in the way you having big monsters on board it wasn't that bad and I often was behind on board, but my answers outgassed you.

Siding Skills: 3/5
Anti-Spell Fragrance was a good side, as it stopped some of my consistency, the Mind Control on the other hand wasn't really needed.
Siding out Forbidden Lance seemed like a good idea with the type of deck I was playing, but Mirror Force not so much.

Ruling Test Score: ?/10
He rage quit (I'm assuming) the duel, so he hasn't done the rulings test.

Notes on Performance: You didn't do too bad other than playing into Exciton, I just had too many answers for your big dudes.

Final Score: 52-62/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.

Welcome to Slifer Red, I hope you enjoy your stay!

D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top