Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

VylonHokage_SenseiExodia's Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VylonHokage_SenseiExodia's Results

Post by Sevencolors on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:35 am

(Sevencolors) vs ( VylonHokage_SenseiExodia)
(Trap board) vs. (Synchro?)

Result of the Duel: Testee lost:0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 22/45
Main Deck Structure: 7/15 - Reasoning is bad in your deck. Unfortunately imgur isn't doing so well so i'll fix this later if needed. Running Re-cover is bad because it's way to slow and it's 2000LP out the window for a single synchro play. Not worth it in the least. Ghost ogre should be replaced with veiler unless you plan on running e-tele but other wise ditch it. It also looked like you had too much going on in the deck in general. All the way from a mix of a quasar build to rank 4 XYZ. Try and pick on over the other and focus on that.

Main Deck Synergy: 5/10- for what it was the deck melded well in a way. Most of it seemed to collide in one way or another though. reasoning was a big no in this deck because you ran too big a risk for milling out things you needed in your hand like pretty much all your synchrons or any of your search spells like ROTA and Tuning. Testee did have the basic feel for a synchro deck though with spreader and bulb and most of your level eater combo pieces.
Side Deck: 0/10 - was no side deck.

Extra Deck: 10/10 - Considering the deck it was fairly good. But once you decide on whether to run Synchro or Rank 4XYZ you should be able to fix half of the extra to fit it better.
Notes on Deck: ^^^

Match Performance Total: 8/35

Use of Cards: 0/10 - literally and completely wasted all cards every turn. Made way too many Extra deck plays that seemed to have no plan for future presence. Only time cards were wasted was when the testee ran out of cards and was stuck with one cards hands the rest of the game.

Concentration: 8/10 annoyingly enough testee said all moves in chat so there is no way the testee wasn't focusing. Testee took time to read cards they had never seen before and made sure to ask questions if any confusion was had. Showed exemplary dedication to learning the game even more and if the testee keeps at that then they can get so much better. Testee has nothing but room to improve. unfortunately testee did try to use Clown revive effect twice in the same turn and tried to use Re-cover when there was only a 4 card difference in extras.

Control of the Duel: 0/10 - From the bad deck to the terrible use of cards Testee had no control at all and only managed to touch my LP in game one because i opened a hand full of spells with a trap board deck.

Siding Skills: 0/5 - there was no side deck.

Rulings: 0/10 - failed to complete on time
Notes on Performance:^^^^^^ You show promise and from what I can tell you can get much much better the way you are going by making your own decks and having a positive attitude. Keep it up man.

Final Score: 30/100
0-65 places you in Slifer Red
66-85 places you in Ra Yellow
86-100 places you in Obelisk Blue.
To get Exodia Platinum, one must first achieve Obelisk Blue with at least a 95/100. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Exodia challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Exodia.
Welcome to Slifer Red

Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum