Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tester required decks

4 posters

Go down

Tester required decks Empty Tester required decks

Post by Sevencolors Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:29 am

This is the list of decks each tester MUST use while testing. Any deck that doesn't have a list in it means you can use your own build until one is made. Testers may use any of the choices listed below but MUST use at least one of them and be proficient with AT LEAST 3 of them.

*Note side decks are the only part of these that can be changed but must be approved for use before testing*

Blackwing:

TrapBoard:

WindUp:

constellars:

evilswarm:

madolche:

FireFist:
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Tester required decks Empty Re: Tester required decks

Post by Lusterine Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:19 pm

No. Just no.

You aren't in charge of testing - Seven. You are a moderator. This means that you moderate the forums, the chat, and possibly suggest ideas to the administrators BEFORE they get put through. You are not an administrator (nor are you the head of testing, nor do you have anything to do with testing) and with that you cannot just put ideas forward and expect them to be used ASAP.

This idea is terrible anyways. In no way should testers be forced to use a deck that you have constructed to test a member. Testers use their own decks to test the abilities of certain members and see how they can hold their own in a normal duel. Take away the aspect of free choice from a tester - and you remove their ability to have fun during the duel and bring out the full potential in a testee. Without that - test results may be inaccurate because testers did not know how to play a deck not suited to them to its full advantage.

Don't try stuff like this Seven. You know your place in this academy. Three anonymous individuals (not including me) have already complained about your ability as a moderator on VDA - and I can see why they want to complain. Trying to place ideas forward without consent from other members of staff will not be tolerated.

Lusterine
Lusterine

DA Record : 9-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevencolors Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Um.... First off Rekon is the one i approched with this idea and he said it was okay, i also ran the decks passed him and he okayed them.... we also discussed the poeple who dislike my way of moderating and would you imagine that he thought their complaints were rubbish.... so please if you have any further complaints bring them up with rekon.... the owner.
Sevencolors
Sevencolors

DA Record : 5-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by StressGx Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:47 pm

OOOOOH FIRE!
I agree with luke about how this is a bad idea, instead we should make the testers send me or an admin a scrn shot of there deck to be 'OK'ed.
but i was in the skype call with 7 and rekon and he's telling the truth about that.
And I kinda agree with your sketchy ability as mod, not saying you should be demoted or out, just wish you'd hold back a bit, like (not sure if this was you) not deleting posts, even if they are retarded. Or letting chat banter slide, obvs if it turns into a full blown argument then fair enough. but as an academy we have a lot of diff cultures and instead of trying to constrict them all to try and agree with each other, they should just be embraced.

Saying that though, I'm a power abooser when mod so fair enough xD
StressGx
StressGx

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by RussRock7283 Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:23 pm

I just, really don't like this idea, it's too "Nazi Germany" for me
RussRock7283
RussRock7283

DA Record : 5-0-2