Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

RustyGloves Re Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RustyGloves Re Test Results

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp on Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:51 am

Match Duel Decks: X-Sabers (Tester) vs Water Xyz (Testee)
Match Results: 5/15

Match Deck Build: 13/15
Match Performance: 9/15
Concentration during the duel: 5/5

Notes: Round 1 he did a few things but my LP were untouched he seemed to be rather cautious of my backrow which was good but no real problem here, Round 2 used effect veiler at a no better timing stopping my play completely i tried to pull things but he was superior during most of the round overall solid performance. Round 3 well straight off i dont believe prohibition is the best side but he started 4 backrow and prohibited hyunlei which worked really well so for this time it was well played. Although Prohibition hurt me i was able to get past it and he showed no display of attack all duel even though his defense was pretty solid. Only sided Prohibtion should have sided Vanities Emptiness would have hurt me much more then prohibition already had. Overall VERY solid deck for what it was i really cant say much even though i usually say Prohibition is weak in side he used it well here maybe just dont main 2 horn they can be usless if you are playing some decks.

Single Duel Decks: Noble Knights (Tester) vs Zombie Synchro Spam (Testee)
Single Results: 0/5

Single Deck Build: 7/10
Single Performance: 8/10
Concentration: 5/5

Notes: Well i opened up really well and he just had huge draw power he defended like he could but honestly not much he could do vs an Arto with Cali Exca Destiny and galla until he sp summoned mezuki used lance on art negating all my swords and took him out an amazing play but it was just to little to late because he had used up all he had to stay alive before that play. Main deck i honestly think 16 monsters is a bit to little leaving the deck a bit inconsistent great tech with Krebons + Emergency teleports permits faster synchros traps line up well horn isnt the best to main but still fine i guess other then that good, spell line up great for draw power Only thing i think MST shud deff be at 3 other then that good line up. Side deck personally i dont recommend siding both X2 Veiler and X2 Maxx C but i wont hold points for that since it can be useful. Considering you run warriors and zombies Gozen match will hurt you as well many better side cards you can add in your case like Overwork. Side can overall use some help. Extra deck seemed in order.

Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5
Misplays and corrections: 10/10 (-2 per misplay)

Grand Total: 72/100

You will stay in Ra Yellow for now but I KNOW YOUR A PGM just try again next time.
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top