Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SorenX's retest results.

Go down

SorenX's retest results. Empty SorenX's retest results.

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 am

Match Duel Decks: Earthbound Immortal Zomnies (Tester) vs ??? (Testee)

Match Results: 5/15

Match Duel Deck Constuction: 10/15
Match Performance: 12/15
Concentration Throughtout the Duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance (Provide testee's deck screenshot):
https://i.imgur.com/fsoo4hO.png

3 Moulinglacia is too many, you should run 2 or 1. In your side deck I think you need things to stop the meta better. I would run leviathan dragon in your extra and I would run Dolkka over the Emeral, you should probsbly run Silent Honors ARK and Evilswarm Exciton Knight, Abyss Dweller would be good in that deck, with the water monsters.
You got big fields against me, but I manages to win 2 of te games. Good performance though.

Single Duel Decks: Insect Beatdown (Tester) vs Malicious zombies (Testee)

Single Results: 0/5

Single Duel Deck Construction: 7/10
Single Performance: 8/10
Concentration Throughout the duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance (Provide testee's deck screenshot):
https://i.imgur.com/4j0iWfF.png
The problem I have with the main is runing Upstarts when your deck is over 40 cards, that's a massive no no. In the extra, I would run more rank 4s, stuff like ARK are really good. I would run stardust, beause It's stardust, too good. I would also run catastor.
Managed to get out 3 Beelze, but my insects are just too strong and with all my traps and an ARK I got rid of them.

Overall Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Misplays: 6/10 (-2 for each misplay)Tried to go for laggia with zombie world on the field.
Tried to attack with bahamut after using eff.

Other Notes: Great duels, I just won out in the end.
Grand Total: 68/100

Welcome to Ra Yellow, I hope you enjoy!
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down