Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The_Meepster RE Test results AND ITS FINAL

3 posters

Go down

The_Meepster RE Test results AND ITS FINAL Empty The_Meepster RE Test results AND ITS FINAL

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:09 am

Match Duel Decks: X-Sabers (Tester) vs
Match Results: 0/15

Match Deck Build: 8/15
Match Performance: 5/15
Concentration During the matches: 3/5

Notes: Forgot to use Nightmares effect pretty bad mistake, Literally wasted dark hole terrible play. He got a lucky T.T the through me off game but after 4 dead draws got back up and won overall really he had shots at game he missed them, terrible performance. Careless when attacking goes in for an attack when i have 3-4 Backrow. Game 2 made a terrible play when synchroing Stardust honestly you screwed up again, Forgot to -100 from tenki i mean overall he misplayed so many times with Crimson blader when he whent for stardust instead of keeping witch and going for catastor was a terrible performance hence the 0-2. Main deck was fine, Side deck seriously needs help i mean it really could be helped. Extra deck was fine. 

Single Deck Duels: Harpies (Tester) vs Machina (Testee)
Single Results: 0/5

Single Deck Build: 0/5 (no shot was given he refused to give me one)
Single Performance: 2/5
Concentration: 4/5

Notes: Straight off we start the game he misplays by forgetting to use Machina Fortress effect of when its targeted make ur opponent discard. Another misplay thought you could use Geartowns effect when it was taken out by another field spell card which you cannot. Argued with me and it got so annoying. His computer "shut off" but he logged back on really fast so seemed questionable. Anyways i decided to give insta loss given the field conditions.

Attitude: 2/5
Different Decks: 5/5
Misplays: 0/10 (-2 per misplay) The amount of Misplay was just too high

Grand Total: 29/100

Additional Notes: Fix Everything i know you can do it cool guy

You will be assigned to slifer red
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

The_Meepster RE Test results AND ITS FINAL Empty Re: The_Meepster RE Test results AND ITS FINAL

Post by P94Luger Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:23 am

i say x-saber otk deck is to op for a test deck in the first place and i did things for a certain reasons which i wont ex-plane to you for you dont disereve a explanation.
P94Luger
P94Luger

DA Record : 2-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

The_Meepster RE Test results AND ITS FINAL Empty Re: The_Meepster RE Test results AND ITS FINAL

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:24 am

Its not an X-Saber OTK deck i just happened to OTK you because will you simply need improvement. TOPIC LOCKED until an Admin awards dorm
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:59 am

Dorm assigned and topic locked.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down