Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jackachu100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.

+8
Shephard Truth
Angel of Death
Ciphermask
JewDoo
Ephemeral
PLivingston
DJGAMES12
D-Boyzachu100
12 posters

Go down

jackachu100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.  Empty jackachu100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:45 pm

You walk into the deckshop, the bell rings a calm and soothing tune. As you walk in you see shelves upon shelves full to the brim with decks, packs and cards. The walls are plastered in various advertisements for, Yu-Gi-Oh sets and where there isn't any of them, there are paintings of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters. You notice the pricings for the decks on one of the walls "75 DP for a deck"

You turn to your left and see someone standing at the counter looking at you. He says, "Hello and welcome to the amazingly magical deck shop of pudding how can I help you."
"I'd like to buy a deck please," you reply.
"sure, what type of deck do you want?" The shopkeeper replies.

Now it's your turn to decide how the story goes next and what type of deck you recieve. I will personally custom build your deck for you, so if there's any specific cards you want in your deck, they will be there and I will also test your deck to ensure it's quality.

(So, basically unlike other deck shops I won't just list a bunch of decks and their prices, this is because I would freely give out any of my decks for free. Therefore, I've decided to make it a custom deck shop, where you order any deck and I will make it. This will help all parties, as you will clearly get a deck for not too high of a price and I will get the dp and maybe find a new deck I like myself. I will also add decks I have made for people here for 75DP too.)

Decks: (75DP)
Masked Hero
Dragunity Mist Valley

Last edited by jackachu100 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

jackachu100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.  Empty Re: jackachu100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.

Post by DJGAMES12 Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Masked Hero please Smile
DJGAMES12
DJGAMES12

DA Record : 4-0-4

Back to top Go down

jackachu100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.  Empty Re: jackachu100's amazingly magical deck shop of pudding.

Post by PLivingston Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Dragunity Mist Valley please Very Happy
PLivingston
PLivingston

DA Record : 2-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:10 pm

After the shopkeeper has been wandering around the store for a bit, occasionally looking at the shelves, he picks up the deck. He then walks over to DJGAMES12 and hands him a deck.
"That's 75DP please." He says.

(Transaction complete, I hope you enjoy the deck!)

The shopkeeper also walks over to Plivingston and hands him a deck too.
"75dp for that sir." He says.

(Transaction complete, I hope you enjoy the deck!)

Last edited by jackachu100 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephemeral Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:42 pm

DP has been updated for both transactions.
Ephemeral
Ephemeral

DA Record : 6-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 pm

(Posting so I can get the topic to re-appear in the deck shop topic)
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

Back to top Go down

Post by JewDoo Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Yeah, since it's so cheap, I'll take mheroes
JewDoo

DA Record : 7-0-2

http://judgmentbringer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:13 pm

I could use something fun to play with, so I'd like Masked Hero.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Death Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 pm

hello. i'll take the masked hero deck please for 75dp?
Angel of Death
Angel of Death

DA Record : 0-0-0
Location : wherever a soul needs reaping. my DN username is !death!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciphermask Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Angel of Death wrote:hello. i'll take the masked hero deck please for 75dp?

Good luck with that Angel, I've been waiting for the same thing for a long time now.
Ciphermask
Ciphermask

DA Record : 7-0-7

Back to top Go down

Post by Shephard Truth Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:35 am

jackachu100 wrote:You walk into the deckshop, the bell rings a calm and soothing tune. As you walk in you see shelves upon shelves full to the brim with decks, packs and cards. The walls are plastered in various advertisements for, Yu-Gi-Oh sets and where there isn't any of them, there are paintings of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters. You notice the pricings for the decks on one of the walls "75 DP for a deck"

You turn to your left and see someone standing at the counter looking at you. He says, "Hello and welcome to the amazingly magical deck shop of pudding how can I help you."
"I'd like to buy a deck please," you reply.
"sure, what type of deck do you want?" The shopkeeper replies.

Now it's your turn to decide how the story goes next and what type of deck you recieve. I will personally custom build your deck for you, so if there's any specific cards you want in your deck, they will be there and I will also test your deck to ensure it's quality.

(So, basically unlike other deck shops I won't just list a bunch of decks and their prices, this is because I would freely give out any of my decks for free. Therefore, I've decided to make it a custom deck shop, where you order any deck and I will make it. This will help all parties, as you will clearly get a deck for not too high of a price and I will get the dp and maybe find a new deck I like myself. I will also add decks I have made for people here for 75DP too.)

Decks: (75DP)
Masked Hero
Dragunity Mist Valley

I don't know if u sound scottish or british
Shephard Truth
Shephard Truth

DA Record : 0-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:17 pm

is this shop active? i would like heheheah

fire kings
Karakuri
and chromonalies

all for 75 dp MAKE THEM GOOD!!!

and il calculate for you... 75+75+75 is 225 so reduce 225 dp from me in return for those decks
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:42 pm

transfered
ResonatingOctave

DA Record : 0-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Watta Joke Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:19 am

Gimmick Puppets? :v
Watta Joke
Watta Joke

DA Record : 1-0-1
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mani Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:48 am

I am still waiting for the decks....
Mani
Mani

DA Record : 21-0-11
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by clashknight Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:53 pm

I want a super mega ultra awesome chocolate covered frosted sprinkled jelly filled Ally of Justice Deck please XD
clashknight
clashknight

DA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down