Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Mits lee's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mits lee's test results

Post by RekonZero on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Match Duel Decks: Harpies (Tester) vs swap ameda (Testee)

Match Results: 0/15

Match Duel Deck Construction: 13/15
Match Performance: 15/15
Concentration Throughout the Duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: (Testee didnt want the deck posted) No miss plays, The deck construction was very good the only thing i took off for was the way the side deck was set up, you had it set up for more of the stall part of your build rather then to cover the weaknesses of your deck. I noticed that your extra deck was underused but that was because of the way the deck was built and i understand that with a deck like this a full extra deck is not needed. Very good duel/deck.

Single Duel Decks: Mermail (Tester) vs Gaia DW (Testee)

Single Results: 5/5

Single Duel Deck Construction: 7/10
Single Performance: 10/10
Concentration Throughout the duel: 5/5

Notes on Deck and Performance: (Testee didnt want screenshot of deck posted) The duel was very fast, the deck was well built but the side deck was incomplete. Side decking is very important and should be used to its fullest in every deck. Your OTK was flawless and i enjoyed it very much to say the least.

Overall Attitude: 5/5
Different Decks: 5/5

Misplays: 10/10 (-2 for each misplay)

Other Notes: In both duels you made the rice choices and you didnt miss play at all really. Your ruling knowledge is very substantial (clearly lol) and you did very good. The most i can say is next time you win your duels, you add a side deck and you come back and get that blue or gold.
Grand Total: 75/100

You will be assigned to Ra Yellow.

Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

View user profile http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top