Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

To Clear Things Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Clear Things Up

Post by ResonatingOctave on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:07 am

Everyone here who has been here for a while and are still sticking around keep saying we want this place to live on. To be fair, if that is truly what you want, then there's nothing wrong with that. The problem with most of the people is that they keep bashing people for the wrong reasons. If you really want something to change, stop bitching about this or that being wrong and actually do something to change it. The failure in this academy, and yes I do say failure, was not caused by one person or one event but rather multiple people and multiple events. Many of the most active people on this academy left due to personal life issues, which to be fair should come before an online duel academy, and when those people left no one stepped up to the plate and actually took their spot. Everyone on here is to blame for the failure, we all had the chance to keep this place going but we decided not to. We could of easily recruited some new members, and for those who were recruiting but complaining there were no testers you could of easily signed up to be a tester. So, to everyone who is just blindly bashing people I hope this helps to clear things up. Do I believe that there is still a chance for VDA, sure, there is still a few people with good knowledge on duel academies who are still here, but the question is are any of them going to actually come up to the plate and get the job done? That decision is left up to all of you here, you guys are the final factor in whether or not this place survives yet another decline in activity.

Your's truly
~ResonatingOctave

P.S. This isnt a post aimed at one person so I hope it isn't taken that way, this was meant to be an informative post to all members of vda who are active.

ResonatingOctave

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Clear Things Up

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:21 am

im okay with the place staying dead its had a good run gg wp bois Smile cu around

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nickz on Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:04 am

I agree with Gabe.

~Nickz

DA Record : 0-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaz0rd on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Kyle i apologize for what i said. I was really pissed off. I shouldnt have been pointing fingers and shouldve taken responsibility for it as well. Like you said were all to blame. My bad i hope we can still be cool.

Megaz0rd

DA Record : 9-2-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ResonatingOctave on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Mega I honestly probably was gonna forget about this in like a day or two anyway lol. To many people have come at me for me to hold grudges. If I did, I would of just left academies all together by now Smile

ResonatingOctave

DA Record : 0-0-1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top