Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In memory of whoever this may concern

5 posters

Go down

In memory of whoever this may concern Empty In memory of whoever this may concern

Post by TimebinderOfEatos Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 pm

It's sad to come back and see the academy dead and inactive. I doubt members come back here, if at all, so to whoever decided on a whim to revisit this place: you're great.
Those who were here back in my days, those who came after, may you all have a great life ahead and bear this place's name with pride on any new academies. I leave this message here as a memento to all the good times spend here among fellow duelists. So that we may never be forgotten.

A member coming back home
TimebinderOfEatos
4/1/2017
TimebinderOfEatos
TimebinderOfEatos

DA Record : 0-0-0
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

In memory of whoever this may concern Empty Re: In memory of whoever this may concern

Post by metsrule97 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:55 am

I lowkey wanna try and rebuild this place, but with DN gone and DB servers buggy as hell, it would be almost impossible to get an admin here to actually give me admin powers to try and do anything xD
metsrule97
metsrule97

DA Record : 0-0-4

Back to top Go down

In memory of whoever this may concern Empty Re: In memory of whoever this may concern

Post by RussRock7283 Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:13 pm

I've been meaning to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh!
we got this.
RussRock7283
RussRock7283

DA Record : 5-0-2

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nickz Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 am

I'm the new admin in this bitch.So youu all bow down to me
~Nickz
~Nickz

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaz0rd Thu May 18, 2017 11:11 am

Ya'll niggas gay
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd

DA Record : 9-2-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nickz Thu May 18, 2017 11:17 am

Someone addmin me I'll bring this place to life
~Nickz
~Nickz

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaz0rd Thu May 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Firstly you would be shit admin. Secondly yugioh forums died with DN. THIS ISN'T 2013. If you wana join a ygo community go to MADA an join their discord. http://mada.canadian-forum.com Let Vylon die an honorable death, instead of being the like 3rd person to fail at a revival.
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaz0rd Thu May 18, 2017 12:13 pm

That goes to you too Mets, you're cool and all... But all your academies sucked. Please don't let VDA take on that image... Idk how you even got Admin. But please. Let it rest in peace.
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Nickz Thu May 18, 2017 4:02 pm

rotfl
~Nickz
~Nickz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum