Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy of Vylon Weekly Tournament 1 Sign-Ups.

5 posters

Go down

Legacy of Vylon Weekly Tournament 1 Sign-Ups. Empty Legacy of Vylon Weekly Tournament 1 Sign-Ups.

Post by D-Boyzachu100 Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:58 am

Hello everyone and welcome to the Legacy of Vylon Weekly Tournament 1!

This is the Sign-Ups for the thread, please use this link.
http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/2Py8ABbp86

The tournament will begin on sunday and will be Swiss Tournament. (the amount of rounds will depend on the number of participants.) I might decide to do a top cut for the top 4/8 (depending on participants) in swiss, but I'm still undecided on this.

The Rules for this tournament are:
Match Duels
Siding is Allowed
If you don't play your duel in a round within a day (unless you can't or you both have bad timezones and can't get on at the same time) the most active player (judged by me) will get a win. (if you are equally active I will award a draw).
Screenshot all victories and send them to me in a PM here (not needed if I am watching the duel/am there and you can get the opponent to confirm).

If this tournament ends swiftly, I will do more of these and they will lead up to a monthly tournament (if the event is still going).

Prizes:
1st: 600 Points, 3 cards from the tournament pack, invite to the monthly tournament.
2nd: 500 Points, 2 cards from the tournament pack, invite to the monthly tournament.
3rd: 400 Points, 1 card from the tournament pack, invite to the monthly tournament.
4th: 300 Points, invite to the monthly tournament.
(further prizes may be given depending on participant count)
(prizes are subject to change (mostly due to participant count))
(If an invite is won by someone that already holds one it will pass down to the player with the next amount of points that doesn't already have an invite. If 2 people have the same points and don't have an invite they will have to duel for the invite)

If I have the time to do this I plan on doing a feature match each round. Where I will go watch a duel and record a video of it, then write the play-by-play of it. (I think this would be cool anyway).
D-Boyzachu100
D-Boyzachu100

DA Record : 10-0-4
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Legacy of Vylon Weekly Tournament 1 Sign-Ups. Empty Re: Legacy of Vylon Weekly Tournament 1 Sign-Ups.

Post by Angel of Death Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Angel of Death is signing up. i would like to join this tournament.
my challonge name is Edkey73

Last edited by Angel of Death on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added challonge name.)
Angel of Death
Angel of Death

DA Record : 0-0-0
Location : wherever a soul needs reaping. my DN username is !death!.

Back to top Go down

Legacy of Vylon Weekly Tournament 1 Sign-Ups. Empty Re: Legacy of Vylon Weekly Tournament 1 Sign-Ups.

Post by TJ Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Signing up.
TJ
TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Angel Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Sounds funny i joined as professional3 (that's my name on chalonge).
Dark Angel
Dark Angel

DA Record : 4-0-4
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down

Post by The infamous Quattro Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:07 pm

I signed up Very Happy
The infamous Quattro
The infamous Quattro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down