Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunnymisfis's test reuslts

Go down

Bunnymisfis's test reuslts Empty Bunnymisfis's test reuslts

Post by Dark Angel Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:48 pm

Match Results
Bunny 0  Me 2
Zombies  Harpies

Deck Rating Total: 9/30

Main Deck Structure: 4/10  weird choices for deck, for exemple magical cylindres are never good. And it isn't good to urn more them 40-42 cards.

Main Deck Synergy: 2/5 Best think he has done in whole duel is sumone two level 5 monsters and rank 5 xyz.

Side Deck: 0/10 - he don't have side OR he didn't side at all

Extra Deck: 3/5 - looks ok

Notes on Deck:

Match Performance Total: 13/30

Use of Cards: 6/10   He made few misspalys, like random book of moon to harpie lady

Concentration: 6/10 He didn't notice that i ddin't use sign's eff whihc sn't optional plus he forgot about that one mosnter his control can't attack

Control of the Duel: 1/5  I took 2500 dmg from 1 atk :Plater ica took control

Siding Skills: 0/5 he did no side

Ruling Test Score: 1/10

Notes on Performance:

Final Score: 23/70
0-39 places you in Sphere Blue
40-59 places you in Prism Green
60-70 places you in Disigma Red.
To get Omega Purple, one must first achieve Disigma Red with at least a 67/70. Then he/she must contact a staff for the special Omega challenge. This is extremely difficult to accomplish; very few may even get the opportunity to try for Omega.

Welcome to sphere blue.
I'll finish test when testee give me results of rulling test.
Dark Angel
Dark Angel

DA Record : 4-0-4
SA Record : 1-0-1

Back to top Go down