Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA!

+12
c0rvus
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
BatimoB
RustyGloves
Ahmedsito
JoshuaH98
Pear
Sevencolors
jason1637
Gagaga Dark Law
Nephilim
RekonZero
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is the best duelist at VDA?

Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 Empty Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA!

Post by RekonZero Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Alright so here we are, nominations are closed and its time for voting!

this is not a personality poll, this is is a vote for who you think the best duelist out of this list is. I look forward to seeing the winners and remember, EVERYONE VOTE!!!

Last edited by RekonZero on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
RekonZero
RekonZero
Owner
Owner

DA Record : 14-1-2
SA Record : 0-0-2

http://www.vylonduelingacademy.com

Back to top Go down

Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA!

Post by Pear Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Gabriel wrote:lol thats like impossible since you live in MURICA the land of the fats. And i live in the Philippines the land of the broke

I love you. Why must you make me lol?
Pear
Pear

DA Record : 0-0-1
SA Record : 0-0-0

Back to top Go down

Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA! - Page 2 Empty Re: Vote for the top 3 duelist at VDA!

Post by AdamTheTopGunDemamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 pm

IM THE COOLIEST thats why nubz xD
AdamTheTopGunDemamp
AdamTheTopGunDemamp

DA Record : 22-0-0
SA Record : 4-0-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaz0rd Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Obv me you fgts. Even tho I havent played a competitive match in over a month
Megaz0rd
Megaz0rd

DA Record : 9-2-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2