Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Vylon Dueling Academy
Welcome to VDA! We have a great community here and we are currently expanding at a great rate! If you wish to join in on this great revolution, then please sign up. If you are an existing member, please log in.
Vylon Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration for my team: Almighty Nazis

5 posters

Go down

Registration for my team: Almighty Nazis Empty Registration for my team: Almighty Nazis

Post by JewDoo Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 am

Team Leader: Me

Team Captain: N/A

Main Team:

1. Adolf Hipster (Admin)
  2. N/A
  3. N/A
  4. N/A
  5. N/A
  6. N/A

Side Team:

1. N/A
  2. N/A
  3. N/A
  4. N/A

Welcome, Guest
In order to become a Nazi, you must contact me or team captain of the team requesting a try out. If you want to join, just reply, I will explain how. Every post not related to this topic will be counted as spam. To join, you will have to duel with me or the captain in 2/3 match duel. We will use the VDA testing rubric for that. Only after the duel, when I see your score, I can decide should I put you in or not. You can try only once per day. Once you try out and fail the test you are required to wait 1 week from the day you took the test to do a re-test.

You have to respect team leader and captain, beacuse if you don't, they can kick you out of team if they want to. Every abuse of powers will be considered and I personally will take action if abuse of powers happens.

***PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING A TEST***

If you betray us-perma ban. So be careful to what you do while being apart of the team. You should respect everyone this team like you would do in army (we're Nazis after all ^_^)

You have to be at least Prism Green to join this team.

The Artists of execution are mainly looking for the best duelist and we prefer these qualities

• Good strategy
  • Good deck builds
  • Experience
  • War heroes (experienced war duelists)
  • Knows ruling
  • Knows counter decks for most if not all decks

***PLEASE REQUEST A TEST IN THIS FORMAT***

Code:
DN Name:
(As of right now) DN Win/Loss:
(As of right now) DN Rank/Exp:
What can you bring to the Almighty Nazis:
Why do you wish to join us:
Deck type/specialty's:
Activity on VDA:

***RULES***

1. Dont spam try out requests, we will see it when we can and contact you ASAP.
  2. No fighting with other team mates or rivals if you make it on the team.
  3. No giving out information about the team to anyone on the outside (WARNING: you may be kicked and banned for suspicion or proof of breaking this rule.)
  4. If you are inactive from the team for a long period of time you will be replaced.
  5. Respect high ranked officials, disrespect will result in a instant kick and you may not be able to rejoin
  6. Once you become a member, you may receive messages requesting practice times. Failure to respond or read the message within a week after the practice day will force suspicion about your "activity" for the team.
  7. During war time, the leader will be keeping track of the wins and losses of all members. You may receive messages warning you about your low records, you may be replaced after a certain point of failure.
  8. Follow all the rules.

Not everyone can become one of us, the Almighty Nazis. Join us if you dare to rule the world!
JewDoo

DA Record : 7-0-2
SA Record : 0-0-0

http://judgmentbringer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Registration for my team: Almighty Nazis Empty Re: Registration for my team: Almighty Nazis

Post by KameronEX Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:44 am

DN Name: KameronEX
(As of right now) DN Win/Loss: as of right now (0-0-0)
(As of right now) DN Rank/Exp: as of right now (100/39)
What can you bring to the Almighty Nazis: #SWEG
Why do you wish to join us: 卐卐卐
Deck type/specialty's: Hazy, Gimmick puppets/ Rank 6, Rank 8; Sometimes I play mermails too.
Activity on VDA: I'm here allmost every day! Very Happy

Last edited by KameronEX on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
KameronEX
KameronEX

DA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Registration for my team: Almighty Nazis Empty Re: Registration for my team: Almighty Nazis

Post by Heaven Lea Grace Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 am

DN Name: Heaven Lea Grace
(As of right now) DN Win/Loss: 141/139 (ratio is subject to deck testing via rated matches on DN)
(As of right now) DN Rank/Exp: 229/685
What can you bring to the Almighty Nazis: I can bring a challenge for all who step in my way. I have strong decks, good knowledge of the game and rulings, fast learner and good sportsmanship.
Why do you wish to join us: I want to join because I want to be part of a team and I want to help the team that I am in to win period!
Deck type/specialty's: SDAM, Dragunity, Frogs, Malefics, Troll.
Activity on VDA:
New member, not much activity
Heaven Lea Grace
Heaven Lea Grace

DA Record : 1-0-0
SA Record : 1-0-0

Back to top Go down

Post by JewDoo Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Everyone will be tested tomorrow!
JewDoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gagaga Dark Law Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:13 pm

DN Name: Sean_Drew
(As of right now) DN Win/Loss: as of right now (290-335-15)
(As of right now) DN Rank/Exp: as of right now (98/672)
What can you bring to the Almighty Nazis: The power of.......... alright I'll make the lunches
Why do you wish to join us: Because it's JD.......... what you were expecting more?
Deck type/specialty's: Gagaga Chaos, Final Countdown or Mermails
Activity on VDA: I've been here almost everyday since I've joined.
Gagaga Dark Law
Gagaga Dark Law

DA Record : 1-0-4

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted like me? Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:23 am

DN Name: {Vylon} Slender-man
(As of right now) DN Win/Loss: as of right now match: 126/98 single 35/31
(As of right now) DN Rank/Exp: as of right now match: 826/398 single: 134/63
What can you bring to the Almighty Nazis: a mind tht thinks differently.
Why do you wish to join us: to get more involved in the academy's activities
Deck type/specialty's: Batteryman, Gagaga/Dododo, constella ZW, Shadoll and a few others
Activity on VDA: im on nearly every day and have been sense joining
Twisted like me?
Twisted like me?

DA Record : 0-0-8

Back to top Go down

Post by JewDoo Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:04 am

Everyone will be tested really soon.
JewDoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down